The Best Chart Colors

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Hunter2020, Mar 23, 2021.

1. SunTrader

SunTrader

Didn't know TC2000 was still around.

#21     Apr 19, 2021
  2. Mark2m

Mark2m

Yes two versions, the one shown is the earliest version and the newer one has everything under the sun. My only complaint is a poor fibonacci with retracements vs projections. But it is my goto program for scanning, and visually you cannot beat it. This isn't a tradeable platform like Ninja, you do have pink, otc, and the usual including TSE. No futures hence no DOM.

#22     Apr 19, 2021
  3. If, like me, you need your colors 'just right' so as not to be distracted, try the free Windows Color Cop app to grab RGB values from a pic.

#23     Nov 12, 2021
  4. Overnight

Overnight

That's already built into Windows Paint. Why the need to download another program? You choose the color picker tool, click the pixel you want to sample, and then click edit colors. BAM! The RGB values are displayed there for you.

#24     Nov 12, 2021
  5. maxinger

maxinger

[​IMG]

This is the best of the best chart color.

It has been changed / refined / fine tuned / enhanced after many many decades.

#25     Nov 12, 2021
  6. That's good to know but I was under the impression that WP can't sample outside of it's own image editor. Color Cop can sample from anywhere on your screen so you wouldn't have to screenshot an image of whatever and load it into WP to sample it. I'm sure there are other color samplers, that's just the one I know.

#26     Nov 12, 2021
  7. Overnight

Overnight

Ahh, I didn't know that about Color Cop.

#27     Nov 12, 2021
  8. I found it worth the 372 kilobytes. YMMV! =)

#28     Nov 12, 2021
  9. schizo

schizo

upload_2021-11-12_20-25-26.png

Not to mention that I'm color blind, I also hate green.

#29     Nov 12, 2021
    maxinger likes this.
  10. maxinger

maxinger

NO wonder there is no green color.

I don't like the black background.
    I will get an instant headache.
    also, I have cataract problem. So I need brighter light.

#30     Nov 13, 2021