The Best Business Book of All Time

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Southampton, Dec 22, 2016.

1. i just finished Tim ferris Tools of Titans. It's by far the best business book I have ever read. I got actionable ideas from nearly every chapter and was totally entertained while doing so. If u need a late xmas gift or just want to ramp up your business mind. Buy it now!

BigTommy and Zzzz1 like this.
  2. Zzzz1

Zzzz1

Recommending books (good or bad) beats in my book selling TA snake oil to newbies any day. Thanks, will check the reviews.

3. BigTommy

BigTommy

Can you give any specific advice you found really helpful? Share one of those "actionable ideas" with us.

murray t turtle likes this.
  4. I'll share 2 great ones out of dozens

1000 true fans and using higher prices are tremendous actionable ideas/concepts from the book.

Enjoy,

Hamp

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  5. Used to read a lot of business books. They're really great. But action is always better than theory.

lawrence-lugar and Southampton like this.
  6. The thing about Tim's book is it from 200 masters of different fields-- no textbook theory, mostly practical procen actionable ideas.

7. There is hardly nothing new under the sun...people usually just put their own unique spin on something -- then look pretty for the camera and try to promote/market the shit out of it. o_O:vomit:

The common denominator out of all of it is...taking Action...alot of people are living idle lives...they just need that ignition or kick in the butt...to finally set them off to ignition. (as the above replyer mentioned)

wave likes this.
  8. wave

wave

So true. Ability to focus and take action. Period.

9. No question about it. However, good ideas are very rare, and that's the benefit of books like this one. Ideas from proven high achievers that can be applied.

Zzzz1 likes this.
  10. yeah, that's true. Tim Ferris is different.

#10     Dec 26, 2016