The best broker for european index futures?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Baruch, Jun 12, 2003.

1. No sorry

#11     Jun 12, 2003
  2. I tried wit no succes to download their tradingstation.

PS. Do you know Trading-House?

#12     Jun 12, 2003
  3. alain

alain

I know them... They have called me several times to invite me to their free seminar. Their RT Fee is Rip off.. 25€ or something. After I told the guy that he has to make us a better offer than that he told me that they have this free seminars in addition.

I politely declined their offer...

There are several brokerage firms in Germany, Austria and Great Britain I know... and have partly experience with. We use Gni. Are you looking for a german speaking brokerage firm?

PFG does also offer european index futures... and they have a german speaking guy in chicago that handles the support. But there are some reasons we didn't try them out.

#13     Jun 12, 2003
  4. Which reasons?

How much do you pay to GNI?

#14     Jun 12, 2003
  5. alain

alain

PFG.. the guy was trying to sell his product to strong... he called me many times which is not good. besides that they were not flexible enough.

GNI.. Call them up for their Commission schedule. By the way GNI belongs to ManF. Man has much higehr commission structures for index futures trading than gni does. Even it's the very same company. So go for Gni not for Man.

If you need more details on GNI contact me over PM. I don't know what size you are doing... their commission is dependant on size. They also have account minimums.. but that is normal 15'000€.

#15     Jun 12, 2003
  6. #16     Jun 12, 2003
  7. KeyWest

KeyWest Velocity Futures

#17     Jun 13, 2003
  8. i doubt if you will find a european broker that can compete on price with usa brokers (i live in ireland)

#18     Jun 13, 2003
  9. Which broker do you use?
    Kind regards
    Baruch

#19     Jun 13, 2003
  10. Which is another great reason why America is not a bad country at all... because things can be as flexible as you want ... if they can't, there is nothing wrong with you..

#20     Jun 13, 2003