The best, biggest stable genius brain

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Mar 21, 2018.

1. exGOPer

exGOPer

2. Impressive.

That he refers to himself in the third party never really got the traction is deserved.

3. exGOPer

exGOPer

Slartibartfast likes this.
  4. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

You do realize that Trump was directly quoting someone else in this two part Tweet.

Here is part 2 of the tweet...

...there was no probable cause for believing that there was any crime, collusion or otherwise, or obstruction of justice!” So stated by Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz.

Oh it is by a Harvard Law Professor --- time for Democrats to call the Harvard professor an idiot.

5. [​IMG]I do wonder before he wrote "I think President Trump was right" did he first write "I think David Denison was right"?

Yes you twit GWB but in copying the quote in his head he transcribed it packed with errors.

futurecurrents likes this.
  6. exGOPer

exGOPer

That was not the dumb part and neither was it highlighted in the tweet that I quoted.

And even the quoting was incorrect, there was no starting " or any indication that he was quoting in the first erroneous tweet.

7. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Every time Trump tweets... a batshiat liberal loses their mind.

[​IMG]

8. So let us find that original quote by a Harvard law professor.

"Every time Trump tweets, a Republican loses a seat."

You are stealing from a post below his.

Since 2002 posting here and he is still a moron. Amazing.

9. Maybe it it time to set up a charity thread for old ETers who can't trade, move on or retire?

Jem, GWB and a few others need help not criticism.

Can we make a list?

10. exGOPer

exGOPer

That's ironic considering he whines like a little girl because Captain Mueller is about to bust him.

#10     Mar 21, 2018
    Slartibartfast likes this.