The best and worst indicators

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Grantx, Sep 14, 2017.

1. birzos

birzos

You really are not very smart, "What is best is whatever will make profits and least losses for you" which is exactly what I said in the conclusion. See to the illiterate crowd are coming out of the woodwork again after a few month hiatus. Very good.

#11     Sep 14, 2017
  2. Handle123

Handle123

Oh, excuse me, I didn't know the forum and earth, moon and stars rotate around you, you must be a Malaka.

#12     Sep 14, 2017
    ThunderThor, beginner66 and Grantx like this.
  3. Grantx

Grantx

I have a habit of making a complete tit of myself. Happens a lot :D. Used to it.

#13     Sep 14, 2017
  4. birzos

birzos

So you're illiterate and have no contextual analysis skills, no wonder you have so much time to make 1,000s of posts, explains your drivel, my apologies, lack of educated responses.

#14     Sep 14, 2017
  5. Grantx

Grantx

I think what you are trying to say is that all these strategies and methods are self fulfilling prophecies. These things work because they have so many ardent followers. I agree with that.

#15     Sep 14, 2017
    Handle123 likes this.
  6. speedo

speedo

:D

#16     Sep 14, 2017
  7. birzos

birzos

So it works, fascinating.

1. Discredit the original post "lack of knowledge" taking the first swipe
    2. Copy the context and reword slightly, the plagarist
    3. That's normally it, most posters then give up, rinse and repeat until the plagiarist, who has nothing original to say, has thousands if posts
    4. Occasionally a poster will fight back, the plagiarist then continuously doubles down, The Martingale masquerading as s the logarithmic curve, until the poster gives up and the plagiarist receives the credit

@grabtx no offsense to you as you're probably just trying to learn, but you fell for it, that's how you will lose your capital.

I believed in the value of ET, @Baron the education level on the site has now fallen below sustainable. You have to know when to abandon a sinking ship.

#17     Sep 14, 2017
  8. Grantx

Grantx

Im not sure who youre having a dig at - me or him?
    I have come to this site because trading is boring. Im really just looking to engage with people, if I get blasted and flamed then I will be one happy little chappy. It can get boring when everyone is being polite and PC and agreeing with one another about whats right and wrong in trading. When someone disagrees and has a strong point of view then I want to hear that person speak.

#18     Sep 15, 2017
  9. DeltaRisk

DeltaRisk

Going to sound a little rude, but if you're using indicators you aren't ready to be a professional.

There are edges available, you just need to read a billion pages to find them.
    I've got two you could find if you dedicated yourself. Yes, I do trade for a living.
    No, I do not sell education.
    No, I will not tell you.

Since I'm free and I've got time...
    Read everything Richard Werner has ever written. Once you understand that, read SEC 15C3-1. If you can connect the dots, you deserve to trade. If not, stay invested in the S&P and only look at it in twenty years.

But, what do I know?

#19     Sep 15, 2017
    bizkitgto likes this.
  10. Grantx

Grantx

I dont.

SEC 15C3-1.
    Ill check it out. Thanks.

#20     Sep 15, 2017