The best and the brightest only

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by darius, May 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darius

darius

I disagree based on direct experience. Everything I've learned that had value in trading was through a direct mentorship with a profitable trader.

#21     Jun 1, 2008
  2. darius

darius

hahahahahahahahahaha. Wow, you are really a funny man. I mean that.

#22     Jun 1, 2008
  3. And where has it got you?

Face this now or be consigned to the scrap heap.. find your own edge.. do your own work

#23     Jun 1, 2008
  4. ... :)

#24     Jun 1, 2008
  5. darius

darius

Because I'm not a novice and will pay a fair price for the value delivered. A good businessman will understand that.

#25     Jun 1, 2008
  6. darius

darius

Let me clarify this for you. I have an edge which was taught to me by a very profitable trader and is working very well. I want to buy someone else's to add to it as an insurance policy should mine no longer function or to simply increase my win percentage.

It's a simple commercial transaction between a willing buyer and willing seller..

#26     Jun 1, 2008
  7. To take the other side of that trade someone would have to be clueless ... either you or them.
    This website has several professional vendors, a couple of free systems and people who will tutor you on the side for the right price. Yet you still need to start a thread asking for help (actually, one of several) and PM people asking them to tutor you?

Something tells me you're helpless. :eek:

#27     Jun 1, 2008
  8. I have been in the business for almost 10 years and I even have someone I look up to, he was my mentor. He has 35 years experience in the business. I think it is good to have someone to bounce ideas or systems off of. To this day, he still points out mistakes that I make at times, it healthy.

My question is, why aren't you successful after 3 years? If its fear, I can't help you there.

EDIT: I just read your previous post, why can't you devlop your own strategy?

#28     Jun 1, 2008
  9. darius

darius

Thank you Baron for the Ignore button. I think it's well earned by this member.

#29     Jun 1, 2008
  10. LOL, I'd be happy to post the PM this guy sent me, out of the fucking blue, requesting me to mentor him.

I have no idea who this guy is under this alias, but I belive I do know him from several others.

LOL ... :p

#30     Jun 1, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.