The best, and most accurate take down of the IRS

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., May 17, 2013.

1. Max E.

Max E.

You really are a dumbass, at no point did i intend to skip the bill, and the government was actually charging me interest that is compounded daily, i worked my ass off to get that money together and get myself out of it, with those monkeys at the IRS fucking me every step of the way.

Was it irresponsible for me to spend tax money in my trading in the new year? Yeah i guess so, but that doesnt make up for the dumb asses at the IRS freezing all of my accounts, with no warning, and calling my employer and almost getting me fired.

The dickhead i was dealing with had no interest in recouping the money, for him, it was all about making my life as miserable as possible, if he wanted me to pay it back quickly, how could he justify his actions? Gee lets put this guy out on the street, then we will get aour money back alot faster.

And yes i did pay all of the money back, with interest, and no i didnt take any handouts from the government, so kiss my ass, i probably pay as much in 1 year of taxes as you will in your entire miserable life you commie fuckbag.

#61     May 23, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

Yep. They want both. They want to shred the Constitution and confiscate our guns. Then they have us and our words/votes will be worthless.

#62     May 23, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Naturally, but then according to you, isn't everything my fault?

#63     May 23, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

I thought everything was Bush's fault. :confused:

#64     May 23, 2013
  5. Nope not at all, it's just that a conversation was going on and you posted a follow up without telling us your post wasn't about the conversation. No biggie, I'm guilty of doing the same.

#65     May 23, 2013