The best, and most accurate take down of the IRS

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., May 17, 2013.

1. jem

jem

your grammar school teasing points out why the IRS must be dismantled and whey the income tax is so unconstitutional.

a trader takes a risk with his money providing capital to the markets or liquidity or whatever function he plays..

and if he makes money he is supposed to pay taxes on it.

Why? why the hell should the govt take part of the gain on his his investment property. It seems completely the opposite of liberty and what this country stands for.

The govt has a trillion other ways to fund it self for that matter it could print without borrowing.

There is not reason to steal a person capital gains or income.

#51     May 22, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ $16.8 Trillion...and counting...my good man.

#52     May 22, 2013
  3. VVV1234

VVV1234

That's a so called lawyer's argument on a constitutional issue?????? Do you really expect us to believe you graduated law school, pass the bar and are a practicing attorney? If so, you should be in Congress.

"Dude, like, the income tax is SO unconstitutional" As opposed to what? "Well, ya know, it's like, sorta, unconstitutional."

Here is the text of the 16th amendment (that means it is part of the Constitution):

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several states, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

I can see from reading this amendment that taxing incomes is definitely unconstitutional. The amendment definitely rules out laying and taxing incomes from Republicans.

#53     May 22, 2013
  4. achilles28

achilles28

People love big Government then shit the bed when they operate well outside their mandate and prosecute ideology. If we don't cut Government off at the legs, this is what happens. They get uppity, and dictate who, what, where, when, how much etc. Shrink the fucking Government.

#54     May 22, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

L Kabong boy aka Dr Dickless, the know it all jack ass.

#55     May 22, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

After all, government is just made up of money grubbing, power hungry people who would rather tell a lie than the truth if given an equal opportunity to do so.

Only the Constitution stands between us and their ambitions.

#56     May 22, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well that and our guns, mostly our guns.

#57     May 22, 2013
  8. He was correct an jem incorrect yet you side against the truth, this is an example of the results of extreme partisian loyalty.

#58     May 23, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Actually you presumed wrong, again. My comment had nothing to do with their dispute. I was just making an historically accurate observation.

#59     May 23, 2013
  10. More of a miscommunication by you than a presumption by me.

#60     May 23, 2013