The best, and most accurate take down of the IRS

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., May 17, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

#41     May 21, 2013
  2. I was joking about finding a woman, and my wife passed away so it doesn't matter anyway.

#42     May 21, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

I'm sorry about you losing your wife.

But you used future tense when talking about your wife and the IRS. (Just the facts, mam. I'm just trying to get the facts.)

#43     May 21, 2013
  4. My spelling sucks too pspr.

#44     May 21, 2013
  5. Wow that' s gotta suck big time , my condolences to you.

Hopefully you have a loyal dog, they're really great companions and studies indicate healthy for the owner.

#45     May 21, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

I understand. Use the Google tool bar. It'll fix that problem for you if you turn on the automatic spell checker. It won't help you with grammar, though. :D

#46     May 21, 2013
  7. Yeah thanks for that you little fucker :D

#47     May 21, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

Then learn how to talk right so we know what the hell you are trying to say, dumbass. :D

#48     May 21, 2013
  9. VVV1234

VVV1234

Max. You didn't set aside any of your profits to pay for taxes. Instead you continued to gamble with them and lost all your money like a dipshit. Then when you failed to pay your taxes the IRS came after you. And you are upset over that.

Your choices deliberately omitted providing for your obligations. In the future, I hope you won't be such a knucklehead.

No one here is going to cry tears for you. Your failure to pay your taxes spreads your tax burden to everyone else. In that way, you are like a welfare leech.

By the way, after you went broke, did you apply for public assistance?:D

#49     May 22, 2013
  10. Thanks Phoenix I appreciate the kind words.

#50     May 22, 2013