The Beheading and Related Events

Discussion in 'Politics' started by candletrader, May 12, 2004.

1. I am sure that the Civilized World regrets the execution of the Berg businessman, in much the same way that the Civilized World has been outraged by the murderous acts of the American occupiers... for example, the sickening and deliberate sniper murder of the innocent Iraqi girl of 8 years old was probably more serious than the Berg execution (from the perspective of the Civilized World), because the young girl was clearly not there to exploit the misery of war for monetary gain... nevertheless, the Civilized World will not hesitate to condemn the unfortunate decapitation of the Berg businessman...

Let us take a moment of silence to respect the memory of this Iraqi girl and all other totally innocent victims of this barbarous occupation... also, let us spare a moment for Berg, since what happened to him was clearly not a moral way to conduct affairs of war...

Moreover, let us take a moment to reflect on the fact that we, the innocent peoples of America, are being increasingly associated with the crimes against humanity being perpretated by our leaders...

If we wish to regain the respect of the Civilized World, we must change our ways, so that we regain the respect that we once had on the global stage...

May the souls of that poor Iraqi girl and of Berg rest in peace... Amen...

God Bless the Civilized World and all those who aspire to be a member of it...

2. Ragnar

Ragnar

there to exploit the misery of war for monetary gain?

Have you read anything about this guy? was he exploiting the people of ghana when he went over there? And so what if he was trying to make some money in Iraq, do you have something against capitalism and someone taking an extreme risk in helping rebuild a country, should people rebuild Iraq for free?

3. Lol, it's not even remotely close.

According to candle's version of events, British soldier sees a moving human body, identifies it as an 8 year old Iraqi girl and, obviously considering her an imminent danger, proceeds to shoot her. Or something equally moronic.

4. Yes, or something equally moronic...

It is unfortunate that the Brits are have followed in the path of their New World brethren in so many respects... the Civilized World is dismayed by such a development, but the Civilized World retains some hope that the Brits will break free from the shackles of America's neo-colonialism...

5. Like I said, I am sure that the Civilized World regrets the execution of the businessman called Berg...

6. VOLUME

VOLUME

Why are you still here? I thought you were leaving this site for a year.

Damn, I thought there was going to be one less stupid dickhead around but I guess not.

It's funny how all you do is bitch and moan about America and all it's evil ways...yet you still leave here.

Fuck off.

7. Try and keep the levels of personal abuse down... it makes you look bad...

Debate the issues, rationally...

8. VOLUME

VOLUME

There is no debating with you.

You hate the U.S. and everything we do. What is left to debate?

9. right on. America, love it or leave it.

if you disagree with the ruling party, the terrorists win.

10. THE MAN

THE MAN

i disagree with this type of knee-jerk thinking. you can still love your country and criticize it. to suggest someone leave the country if they disagree with some things is stupid.

#10     May 12, 2004