The Beginning of the End of Ridiculous Drug Laws Thats cost us Billions

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, Oct 5, 2010.

1. See it's like I said... Pot makes you psycho...!

You seem to have some sadistic tendencies. Seek help!

:eek: :confused: :p

#41     Oct 6, 2010
  2. It's not a myth, it is exaggerated however. Further, these behaviors are CAUSED by the fact that drugs are illegal. The drugs being illegal puts power into the hands of seedy drug dealers, project gangs, 3rd world drug smugglers, etc. If they were legal, none of these people would have the power they now do. Further, our own government, the biggest thugs of all, would also have a lot less power.

Remember, alcohol too caused lots of violence, theft, mugging, and murder during the time it was illegal. They said the same thing when alcohol was going to be legalized- "It causes violence, the nation will go down the tubes, everyone will be alcoholic, etc" Did that happen?? Nope. Do you see people stealing from people, mugging people, or sucking cock to get alcohol?

If drugs were legal, regulated and taxed prices of them would plummet, quality and safety would be higher than ever, government revenue would be huge, and we'd save the billions per year swallowed by the 'war on drugs'.

#42     Oct 6, 2010
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I've generally been opposed to legalizing, although at least some of that was undoubtedly do to my upbringing. I have tried pot several times and even hash once more than two decades ago. Personally I'd rather enjoy a cold beer in a frosty mug, served by a scantily clad hot waitress.

At the moment I'm more or less on the fence. I would like to slash federal spending on the "war on drugs" though. If for no other reason than we simply can't afford it. Transfer the DEA agents to Border Patrol.

#43     Oct 6, 2010
  4. Yeah, I don't enjoy pot either, although I have also tried it. I just think it's been an excuse to rape people constitutional rights long enough. I'm also tired of the fact that it's illegal delivering so much power to 3rd world scum, project gangs, seedy drug dealers, and our own government agencies. All of the money that goes into the war on drugs, and that's not counting all the money that goes into prosecuting them, and then imprisoning them. It's astronomical. Besides, it's America. You should be able to do what you want. If you want to use drugs, fine. If you want to ruin your life by doing drugs, fine. After all it's your life, if you want to use it that way, so be it. So long as other American's don't have to subsidize your rehab or something, go for it. Its your life to live, or to ruin however you'd like. As long as information about the drugs are publicly available, people must be free to make their own decisions.

#44     Oct 6, 2010
  5. Hey..., I grew up in a working class neighbourhood... Alcohol was a big problem... Don't know if people would suck cock for alcohol money but I've definetely seen people beg for booze money. You probably grew up sheltered from the effects of drug use and alcoholism. You don't sound like you know anything about the real effects that they have on regular people.

#45     Oct 6, 2010
  6. Exactly, BEG! Not theft or violence. Begging isn't illegal. Thank you for proving my point. Sorry you are white trash who came from some trailer park, experienced abuse, and now have some hateful bent towards anyone who uses any substance, but that's not my problem, and it's not America's problem.

Those pieces of white trash in your trailer park made their own decisions. If they became alcoholics that was their decision. PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. That is what America is about. Not big brother ironing out every detail of our lives and making decisions for us. If that trailer trash from your neighborhood were alcoholics, it's not society's fault. It's their own. Besides, there are many successful alcoholics, so alcoholism isn't an excuse to be a fucking begging bum on the street.

#46     Oct 6, 2010
  7. What the hell are you talking about? Are you saying that people who worked factory jobs are whitetrash...? Well... How about that! I didn't realize that only pot smoking clowns like you were decent people.

Oh but it is your problem dipshit! It is America's problem you idiot. You know why that is...? That's right... Those problems don't stay contained to those neighbourhoods... A drunk driver can kill anyone! Same with drug abusers... Rich people use drugs and ruin their lives too... What you think you're immune from it because your family didn't work for a living?

You strike me as a sadistic POS with a superiority complex.

#47     Oct 6, 2010
  8. My family probably made more money than your white trash family will make in the next 3 generations, IF you can find some other white trash whore who will actually want to reproduce with you. LOL!!!

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY, that's what america is about. If all that trailer trash from your neighborhood are alcoholic drug addicts, then that was their decision for their life. Drunk driving is already illegal, and no one is disputing that it should be illegal. So that's not even part of this conversation, nice strawman though.

Yes, rich people can ruin their lives too, and that is their right to make their own decisions for their own life, just like anyone else. It's AMERICA. That means we should have the freedom to choose what we want for our own lives. If that means recreational use of drugs, fine. If that means going down the tubes as a drug addict, so be it. It should be YOUR choice, and that's the important part.

Quit blaming the failures of you and your white trash family on drugs and alcohol. Drugs and alcohol aren't to blame for the fact that you and your family are white trash. It's the fact that you have chosen to allow yourselves to be trash. Take responsibility for your own life and quit blaming your families failures on drugs. Fucking loser. Always finding something to blame besides the problem.

#48     Oct 6, 2010
  9. My family doesn't do drugs you idiot. I don't have any alcoholics or drug users in my family. My father had an administrative office job and my mother worked as a technician in a pharmaceutical company. Stop calling me whitetrash you ignorant POS. The neighbourhood where I grew up had a lot of blue collar workers... Why...? Well because people who work in the automotive industry make quite a bit of money. These guys did have a lot of problems. I don't know what you're talking about when you're saying that I'm blaming my failures on drugs. I DON'T ACTUALLY DO DRUGS!

Are you a moron or something? Your family is going to make more in three generations than mine will...??? ...LOL... :D I actually don't care much about that. I'm sure they'll spend all their money on drugs and my family will still have a higher standard of living and a healthier lifestyle.

You're a raving lunatic!

#49     Oct 6, 2010
  10. So your dad was a secretary and your mom had a technical position. Interesting... Gender reversal much? Then you grew up in an neighborhood full of drunks and drug addicts, one of which probably molested you. Guess there's not mystery as to why you end up a confused, hateful, angry, and judgmental psychopath... LOL!!!

#50     Oct 7, 2010