The Beginning of the End of Ridiculous Drug Laws Thats cost us Billions

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, Oct 5, 2010.

1. I'm not suggesting that anyone should go start using opium, I'm simply showing that one can live a highly successful life while being an opium user.

It is no business of the government what substances private citizens chose to consume.

#31     Oct 6, 2010
  2. Yeah, because we don't have world class olympic athletes who use marijuanna!!! Oh, wait....

#32     Oct 6, 2010
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Provided they're not harming others in any way, I agree. Even then the government doesn't necesarily need to be involved. Just make it legal to retaliate in kind to anyone causing you harm.

#33     Oct 6, 2010
  4. Yeah... but now apparently it is the business of the government to treat people for the substances they consume!

So not unlike the Big Banks... Socialize the losses... but keep the goodtimes...!

Yeah that would be fair. In reality, the drug laws are there to protect the public. Drug users just don't see it that way.

#34     Oct 6, 2010
  5. Riiiight, LOL!!! I'm sure any smooth guy who says things like "the number of pussy I gotten", and is the stereotypical beta male who runs around whining about smoke like a fucking dork and bitching at people for smoking pot is a real lady killer... ROFLMAO!!

#35     Oct 6, 2010
  6. I'm not a lady "killer"... That's the pot making you psycho again...!:p

I'm a lady "lover"...! :D

Also...

I don't bitch about the smoke/dope... I ask nicely and then I punch!:cool:

#36     Oct 6, 2010
  7. Yes, but self defense laws exist regardless of drug laws. You can defend yourself from an attacker whether the attacker is on drugs or sober. Assault and theft are already illegal.

But really, do you think opium and pot users are MORE inclined to be violent? Alcohol use is far more likely to cause such behavior.

Besides our multibillion dollar "war on drugs" has cost trillions over the yearsd, put power into the hands of scumbag drug dealers and smugglers, and violent gangs, and has been used as a reason to rape constitutional rights. And even for all that it's STILL been a failure.

#37     Oct 6, 2010
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Is the violence of drug addicts steeling, mugging and burglarizing to feed their addiction just a myth?

#38     Oct 6, 2010
  9. Oh, you are used to getting your ass kicked... No wonder you are such a bitter beta male. It's all starting to make sense now... LOL!!!!

They used to get stoned and think it was funny to kick your ass. ROFL!!!! I bet it would be funny, your whining and squealing... LMAO!!!

#39     Oct 6, 2010
  10. No it's reality...

#40     Oct 6, 2010