the beginning of misery

Discussion in 'Politics' started by fhl, Aug 9, 2011.

1. fhl

fhl

Keynes himself:

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/U1S9F3agsUA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Max E.

Max E.

Straight from the horses mouth: "There is no danger of the exchange falling to far, there is no danger in a serious rise in the cost of living."

I am going to put that on a post it to reassure myself, and put it on one of my monitors for the next time the dow goes down 600 points, and im averaging into oblivion.....

History will not look kindly on poor keynes, he has been responsible for more poverty in America, than just about anyone i can think of.

3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Who is a bigger idiot? The Idiot who preaches stupidity or the Idiots who follow it?

4. g222

g222

Quote from Max E. Pad:

Then try thinking about the Morgans, Melons, Rockefellers and the Rothchilds. There is a remote, itsy bitsy teeny weeny possibility that their periodic constrictions of the money supply throughout history, has played no small part in EVERY recession and depression since Moses Amschel Bauer.

5. [​IMG]

6. Ricter

Ricter

Are you trying to imply that big money does things to protect itself even if it may hurt others?

7. g222

g222

Quote from ricter:

MOI??

Big money has always just done good things. Big good things. Just ask them.

8. Ricter

Ricter

Me: Big Money, is it best if you have all the money? Will this make me safe, secure and happy?

Big Money: Why, yes, of course that's true. Why do you think I spend so much time lobbying government, becoming government, if not to make your life safer and happier!?

Me: Whew! I feel better already!

9. g222

g222

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."
    Dr. Paul Joseph Goebbels

... could also pass for the bankers' mantra.