The Before The Bell Calls w/ TraderBrad

Discussion in 'Politics' started by traderbrad, Apr 19, 2004.

1. oh well it is now a legal matter that does not involve you...

Brad Caldwell

#51     Apr 19, 2004
  2. T-REX

T-REX

who is Samson77?

I do not believe that we have met nor chatted here at ET.
    If so I don't remember.
    Furthermore, I'm not sore about anything.
    My email is NOT anonymous. You emailed me and I answered back. What more info do you require? my mothers maiden name?
    my blood type?
    I honestly requested services that YOU have sold here on ET so I do not understand WHY you would refuse a paying subscriber to your services?

Perhaps your calls are not what you advertise them to be?

#52     Apr 19, 2004
  3. what was up with the 95% win rate

and 0 for 2 today?

#53     Apr 19, 2004
    #54     Apr 19, 2004
  5. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

It'll be interesting to see if he posts the two losers from this morning. If not, that should tell Baron all he needs to know.

#55     Apr 19, 2004

6. Brad you have brought these members posts on yourself by your own doing.

I have nothing to do with any of them.

So stop bringing me into this and deal with your critics yourself on your own merits.

#56     Apr 19, 2004
  7. T-REX

T-REX

Furthermore, I took emails from "anonymous" emails when I was distributing my Hot List back in my 1st Journal thread. I did not ask for "real names" , addresses, or phone numbers.

Instead I gave out MINE!

And.....I did not charge a dime for my daily reports nor did I spam anybody by way of PM's here at ET such as the likes of some.

I have NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER EVER NEVER!
    ASKED for nor charged one dime for my mkt calls.

I also gave realtime demonstrations here at ET.
    Everybody knows that I trade for a living and am Damn Good at it!
    I have proved that over and over again. Even the flamers that stalk me here can't bring one accusation about my mkt calls!

They call me a liar and everything else that they can come up with and I'm still here posting my awesome signals on a daily basis.
    All you have to do is go back and look up ALL of my posted trades here on ET. Particularly the ones made before the 9:30am EST opening bell.

Yeah I have had my words with a few ET people here but I have proven that I CAN TRADE!

What about YOU traderboob?

#57     Apr 19, 2004
  8. newtoet

newtoet

Is this the "TraderBrad" thread, or the "I am T-REX and I want to promote myself" thread?

T-REX, looking over your journal I see that the average number of times your report was downloaded in the past few weeks is around 5 times. Now, since it has been proven you have multiple aliases, I would suspect half of those downloads are by you. Which means 2 or 3 people are looking at your stuff.

So, bottom-line, people know you are a liar and don't pay attention to you. Now, stop promoting yourself and go back to your journal.

By the way - why did you try to get TraderBrad's services if you are such a good trader? Things that make you go hmmmm....

Someone should start a poll on who the bigger scam artist is - T-REX or TraderBrad. I have to admit, it is funny and ironic seeing two scammers fighting it out.

#58     Apr 19, 2004
  9. I truly hope that is the case.

#59     Apr 19, 2004
  10. newtoet

newtoet

The countdown begins! Whoever sees the update first, post the results here!!!

#60     Apr 19, 2004