The Before The Bell Calls w/ TraderBrad

Discussion in 'Politics' started by traderbrad, Apr 19, 2004.

1. It appears the rapid poster here... posts faster than a speeding bullet has two names to work with here on ET.

The legalese regarding trading advise can be more understood here....it seems the CFTC ruling in case Taucher vs CFTC removed the requirement to be a CTA...also under the freedom speech act...it appears Aenease and England do not do any homework...your slanderous claims against me will be dealt with...this comes from the same Samson77...

See this CFTC link to check...this website is just fine...look for my DIRECTIONAL post tomorrow.

http://www.cftc.gov/foia/fedreg00/foi000310a.htm

Brad Caldwell

#41     Apr 19, 2004
  2. newtoet

newtoet

No offense Brad, but I don't even understand what the hell you are writing - how could I follow your calls?

Can you answer this - will your movie on your site that recaps the days trades show the losses from this thead on ET?

#42     Apr 19, 2004
  3. T-REX

T-REX

I must say that it feels good to see someone else get flamed here on ET besides me for a change.:D

Dude if you want to shut off the flames you MUST bring it!

make some slamming mkt calls. if you aint legit then quit.

everytime you post a trade signal you should post a stop loss and/or profit target (if applicable). I post mine in the "rules" section of my Vulcan Report. that way there are no ??? as to what to do once your in the trade.

Also, relax.....if you are really any good it will take some time of calling the mkt on a regular basis over an extended period of time before you can gain some credibility. Consider letting people enter your realtime chat room to see you give "live" realtime calls. that way if you still get flamed for it it won't matter because you are giving profitable trading signals that people can profit from.

That is the only way you will be able to gain some credibility here at ET. Even still there is no guarantee that you will get your props because some may still enjoy poking fun at you just for their own amusement.:D

p.s. Man Up!
    and Deal with it!
    Don't RUN AWAY! Answer the attacks against your credibility!

T-REX

#43     Apr 19, 2004
  4. monetoz

monetoz

BTW, I love the 3 point wide range for entries and targets when ES range is only 8-9 points on some days. Nice touch!

#44     Apr 19, 2004
  5. Ebo

Ebo

That's almost as good as a wolf giving a lecture on sheep herding!

#45     Apr 19, 2004
  6. T-REX

T-REX

"Although you are a regular poster on ET (Anonymously), the borad for the serious trader....you would need a real e-mail address. I do not do free trials with ananonymous people or e-mails".

The above is a direct response from Trader Brad to my request for his "free" trial.

Here is my response:

"This IS a real email address and what's wrong with being ananonymous?

I am uncomfortable giving out my personal info at this time.

However I AM interested in your services especially if it can be a help to me in my trading?

If you offer a paid service why would you turn down $$$?

Maybe I guess you are really not interested in gaining new accounts so you do not need to reply".

Good day Sir

T-REX

Am I missing something here?
    I received a rejection notice from a vendor at ET?
    I offer to pay the guy for his service and I get a reject message?
    I don't believe that this guy is for real. I believe that you may have something to hide. Why don't you want people like me at ET to gain access to your service? why pay Baron $$$ to advertise only to deny people when they request your service. I sent you an honest request but yet you deny me? I think you owe me an explanation dude.
    :mad:

T-REX

#46     Apr 19, 2004
  7. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Now THAT's funny :D

#47     Apr 19, 2004
  8. T-REX

T-REX

Nobody can top you in the stank ass department you phat phuck!

#48     Apr 19, 2004
  9. It always shows the directional trades from the Before the Bell...the losers ( Daily Scorecard) are there on my website but you are to lazy to tell.

T Rex is sore because I would not give him a trial because he used anonymous email. Samson77's buddy!

Brad Caldwell

#49     Apr 19, 2004

10. you are correct. you are protected as a "publisher". however, i still don't understand why you do not refund undhappy clients funds and require funds to be wired. not smart business practices. you found out the hard way that this is not a typical "yahoo" type trading forum--- there are people here who manage 50 mill plus and dozens of other extremely insightful, succesful traders. your simple ploys will be questioned and destroyed by those who live the life everyday.

surfer

surfer:confused:

#50     Apr 19, 2004