The Before The Bell Calls w/ TraderBrad

Discussion in 'Politics' started by traderbrad, Apr 19, 2004.

1. Just a quick update on the TraderBrad website. Since I volunteered to be his intermediary, I felt it my duty to keep everyone informed.

The "Daily Scorecard" section has been removed from the site. For those of you who don't know, this is where TB posted his Before the Bell Calls each day. Maybe the fact that they were all losers had something to do with it's removal.

The "Daily Chart Movie" has not been updated for a week now. I'm sure this is due to some type of technical difficulty, TB is probably in the middle of a massive software upgrade, to handle the overwhelming response to his system.

The final change to report is that TB is offering "free trials" via Yahoo Messenger to his "live" advisory service. Of course, trials are not given to anyone with an "anonymous" email address. Since TB never answered my question about what exactly that means, I have concluded that it means any address with the "@" sign in it.

So that's it for the update. My recovery from TB addiction is going well, I've just gotten out of detox, and will be moving to a halfway house soon. It's "somehwere near Toronto", in case you want to visit. :D

#261     Apr 30, 2004
  2. Prospective User: Hi Brad, I would like to sign up for a free trial of your advisory service via Yahoo! Messenger.

TB: OK, what is your email?

Prospective User: whatever@yahoo.com

TB: Sorry, I don't accept anonymous emails.

#262     Apr 30, 2004
  3. Yeah, kind of ironic that he won't give trials to someone who uses an "anonymous" address like Yahoo.com, but he's using them for his trials. Have a feeling it's because of the cost factor, probably less expensive there than other services.

#263     Apr 30, 2004