The Before The Bell Calls w/ TraderBrad

Discussion in 'Politics' started by traderbrad, Apr 19, 2004.

1. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Maybe not. I'm assuming he entered at about the time of his post, tho he didn't say. Since he sold at the market, he'd be in around 29. With a 3pt stp, he's still in.

#11     Apr 19, 2004
  2. I came out of my trading room which I never do to tell NOTRaderBOOB that he stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NonTraderBoob actually told me to go back to my job as a truck driver. Maybe they are still hiring at my old place? Wouldn't a truck driver's pay be preferable to losing your ass?

Keep up the good work BOOB!

#12     Apr 19, 2004
  3. Aeneas

Aeneas

Listen sunshine... He's a point from being stopped out again. That's Negative Six in my book.

#13     Apr 19, 2004
  4. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Just trying to be fair :p

#14     Apr 19, 2004
  5. Aeneas

Aeneas

How can you tell when a trader doesnt know how to trade?

He buys on the high of the day and gets stopped out.
    He sells on the low of the day, and is about to get stopped out again.

Way to go Jailbird Brad!

#15     Apr 19, 2004
  6. newtoet

newtoet

What is key is what his movie at the end of the day will show. Will he be honest?

#16     Apr 19, 2004
  7. Aeneas

Aeneas

Fair? Conmen don't deserve fair. Brad is the all knowing, all powerful Oz...

What a joke.

#17     Apr 19, 2004
  8. Aeneas

Aeneas

Consider this... In the 4-5 days that I've seen his movies, he hasn't shown a single loss.

He refuses to let anyone into his room to see him in real time.

Now we have proof that Samson77 was telling the truth all along - because Jailbird Brad did exactly the same thing that Samson said he does.

The only difference is he can't lie his ass off, since everyone is watching in real time.

Let's see how long he keeps this up, because my guess is he stops posting now and at the end of the day says he made 5-10 points.

Btw Brad , did you learn how to trade in the joint? or was that where you came up with the idea to con people in the S&Ps?

#18     Apr 19, 2004
  9. Aeneas

Aeneas

1133.50 - Looks like I was right Phoenix.

Is it Negative 6 points yet for the day? I count -$300.00 so far in losses for Jailbird Bradley.

Maybe he makes it up in volume.

#19     Apr 19, 2004
  10. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Oops. Down 6.

Next?

#20     Apr 19, 2004