The Before The Bell Calls w/ TraderBrad

Discussion in 'Politics' started by traderbrad, Apr 19, 2004.

1. ES Before the Bell for Monday April 19, 2004
    _______________________________________________________________________________

ES - S&P 500 Mini

Best Bet: Buy 1131.00-1133.00. Target 1149.50-1152.50 3 pt. stop

Brad Caldwell

Hypothetical or simulated results have certain inherent limitations. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual trading. Also, since the trades have not actually been executed, the results may have under-or-over-compensated for the impact, if any , of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown. For educational purposes only as I am not a Commodity Trading Advisor.

2. put it out there...... lets see how you do

3. traderob

traderob

Brad,
    Despite my objections to your refund policy I'm glad you decided to keep posting. If you keep it up long enough and show a good record you could change some perceptions.

4. Wow, the flies should congregate early today. Should be an interesting Monday and week.

www.traderbad.com - We bad - that is why we accept wired bank funds only please!!

5. Brad Caldwell

Hypothetical or simulated results have certain inherent limitations. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual trading. Also, since the trades have not actually been executed, the results may have under-or-over-compensated for the impact, if any , of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown. For educational purposes only as I am not a Commodity Trading Advisor.

6. Ebo

Ebo

So your "hypothetical" holding period is what 15 minutes?
    I am doing the opposite of every one of your calls!
    Good work.

7. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Apparently he got stopped out. Unfortunately, he didn't post his stop for his last call or the price at which he entered the market.

And people actually send this guy money?

8. Aeneas

Aeneas

I must say I was highly amused with your two calls. Not only did the market hand you your ass today once for 3 points, but it's about to do it again.

Two remarkable losses (in a row) from TraderBoob who never gets it wrong on his "movies" - I wonder if he'll have the balls to put up his losses today... I doubt it, considering that its not consistent with scamming people.

They say hindsight is 20/20 - but you're just a pathetic Boob.

LMAO! Adios Jailbird Brady!

9. Ebo

Ebo

Brad:
    Very precise.
    Whats your ABA number.....I am wiring my funds today.

This guy makes MOHAN look good.

10. Aeneas

Aeneas

Bottom line here - He made a call, BOUGHT It on the HIGH of the day (1132-1133) and then reversed when he was wrong (1129.00 - was when he made the post according to Esignal. I've been watching)

Does anyone here think that's something special? lol...

#10     Apr 19, 2004