The Beer Report - June

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Robert Weinstein, Jun 11, 2002.

1. After reading some great Journals and thinking that having to post for all to see would improve my trading I thought I would give it a try.

Most likely this will be boring for others to read, so dont say I didnt warn you first.:D

I have split my account into two accounts at IB to be able to trade futures and stocks. This has caused my account to go under 25K and so I am only able to do swing trades for the most part. Upon going back over 25k for my stock account I will be doing more than 2-3 daytrades per week.

In the mean time I will post my swing trades and see how it goes. Also helping is that I am having a pretty good string of trades (NO bad trades in over a week) so obviously my confidence is high.

I almost always short ( what a great market to short)

So here goes.

Today I closed out SCIO for an average of .60+

Shorted ATTC at 31.31 (william and TD 9 day seq)
    Shorted PHSY at 27.51 (william )

I expect ATTC to be towards its low late wednesday and PHSY to just be lower by the end of the day

2. Out of ATTC 31.22 +.09

A little sooner than I would like but after missing a couple of good trades due to the money being tied up with this very slow mover I got out.

3. Out of PHSY at 27.41 .1+

Flat as of this trade

4. Shorted PSUN 21.11 (William)

expect it to be at lows late on Thursday/ or Fri

5. nkhoi

nkhoi

can you post TD9 in gif format. TIA.

6. nkhoi

nkhoi

what is TD 9 day seq? can you post a chart of them?

7. TD 9 seq is a Tom Demark indicator. Basically it says that a daily chart that has nine days in a row where each daily bar is higher than four days before should be at a pivot point and should change at least intraday in direction. Also ATTC may be on a downward trend.

William was the main signal and the TD9 seq was icing on the cake ( although in this case little beyond the commission was made)

8. nkhoi

nkhoi

yes, just what I though, the reason I ask for gif post because I was unable to draw demand and supply lines correctly, I guess if I see somebody do it then it make more sense.

9. what is williams then?:)

10. Out half of PSUN @ 20.72 .39+

Will be watching and 21 will be my stop limit to lock in profit. Otherwise will close out towards end of day.

#10     Jun 13, 2002