The Beauty of Options - Portfolio Insurance at a Discount

Discussion in 'Options' started by Sweet Bobby, Jun 19, 2020.

1. guru

guru

Ah, so everyone has a mishmash of some other basic option spreads or combos, or long/short stocks. And it is nothing special. Pure genius.

#11     Jun 19, 2020
  2. lindq

lindq

And Bernie Madoff couldn't have said it better.

#12     Jun 19, 2020
    deltaf0rce likes this.
  3. Sorry, Einstein! I do not sell covered calls.

#13     Jun 19, 2020
    .sigma likes this.
  4. Pleasee learn how to spell "calendar." There are no calendar spreads in my portfolio, idiot!

#14     Jun 19, 2020
  5. It's nothing special to you, because first you don't understand how to do it. There's no way a simple mind like yours could implement my strategy!

#15     Jun 19, 2020
    .sigma likes this.
  6. You are irrelevant. Next . . .

#16     Jun 19, 2020
  7. Bernie Madoff never had a risk profile like this! Insurance at your back, sell a few naked puts. Take your profits. Rinse and repeat. Yawn . . .

sap.JPG

#17     Jun 19, 2020
  8. ironchef

ironchef

:thumbsup:

You and Taleb chasing tails.

#18     Jun 19, 2020
  9. taowave

taowave

That's how fucking clueless you are..If you have a buy write and are long 2-3 downside puts further out,WTF do you think you have??

You have a backspread and rolled your puts out in time..

I'll let you try and figure out the rest of the equation

#19     Jun 19, 2020
  10. Hey, clueless calend"er" boy, you say that I have rolled me puts out in time. I do NOT roll any position you maggot! Nice try though, acting like you know what you're talking about so others might show some minuscule level of respect for your opinion. Get back to Robinhood, son, and let the men get back to making money.

#20     Jun 19, 2020
    .sigma likes this.