The Bear Market Is Over

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Port1385, Dec 5, 2008.

1. The party is over for the bears. That was the worst news I ever seen this morning and yet an explosive rally to the upside with The Hartford tripling in price. Higher prices to come next week. Bear market is over.

#11     Dec 5, 2008
  2. S2007S

S2007S

:p :p :p :p :p

Will revisit this post at DOW 8000 and then again at new market lows....

:D :D :D :D :D

#12     Dec 5, 2008
  3. Gloom and doom didnt come on Monday and it wont come on Tuesday. Face it. You cant fight facts and statistics or a bottom call by Joab. The bear market is over. Its done. Time to get long steel, time to get long energy, time to get back into the financials and then a little tech like Apple and Goog. Its time right now...

#13     Dec 8, 2008
  4. Mr. Holmes -

Who cares that we rallied off of the worst jobs report in over 3 decades? Who cares that the Big 3 are getting $15b before Christmas so the unions don't "occupy" the plants? Who cares that the dope from princeton bought $5b of agencies raw-dog? Who cares that Obama announced GD2 by announcing new deal pt. deux?

Does repairing or building new roads/bridges/buildings/shopping malls/hotels/parks/housing create organic demand or does it add to the existing bloated supply/capacity? Does throwing money at the Big 3 create organic demand for autos? Why is Toyota singing "saved by zero?"

I guess what I am getting at is, F the government and their futile attempts to throw a bucket of water on a California wild fire. This ends one way, "the great aggression." The only options on the list are choosing between deflationary or hyperinflationary trim.

:D

#14     Dec 8, 2008