The Bear Market Is Over

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Port1385, Dec 5, 2008.

1. :D

2. Awesome post!
    This is what makes ET such a VALUABLE website for traders and investors alike.

Keep up the great work.

3. LOL

4. I concur, the thought and effort put in by the OP is just outstanding. Does anyone have any gold stars to give out?

5. Given his posting record, that WAS a valuable post. :cool:

6. hey, we ARE up on really bad jobs data. 57 minutes to hold. maybe its shot covering or maybe we get continuation monday. have a nice weekend!

7. What makes ET so amazing is how you guys respond to this post...I placed an open thread out there for your thoughts and insight in regards to the bear market. Is it over or not? Then you just provide negative commentary in return.

The fact of the matter is that if I posted anything intelligent or substantial such as flowing charts and fundamentals making an argument I believe I would have still received the same response from guys like Landis.

It doesnt matter if I place a smiling face or a thoughtful argument, the responses from the usual suspects would be the same so why bother trying? Actually, there are many guys on ET who would post some intelligent comments to this thread, but Landis and his crew always trash the threads out enough where intelligent commentary becomes impossible...

8. I agree, its interesting. I saw the market had turned up and came looking for this thread. I responded even though it had no substance. My post was going somewhere dammit.

9. Right, time to start buying everything in sight for the dizzying ride to Dow 15k. :cool:

10. Landis and his "crew"?? Now tell me the one about Goldilocks and the 3 bears.

#10     Dec 5, 2008