The bear is out hibernation

Discussion in 'Trading' started by detective, Sep 4, 2008.

1. All the hopeful long stocks looking to sell to other suckers above 1300 are now the bagholders. Their last hope is a sell the rumor, buy the news reaction to the expected horrid jobs report. Any rallies from here on out are sucker's rallies. Sell all rips. And only buy dips on extreme selling, which would require that we break 1200.

US is not going to be the first one out of the global recession, are you kidding me? There was so much credit excess that it will takes several years to work off, it has hardly been a year already. Remember, sell off didn't begin till late July 07. More pain ahead.

2. How about your "crude oil is the new safe haven" theory? How did that work out? LMAO

3. I called the top on that one in the mid 130s. Look back at my post history. I guess you got caught long today, better hope for a sucker's rally soon!

4. S2007S

S2007S

THE BEAR NEVER WENT INTO HIBERNATION........

THE US IS IN A RECESSION AND WILL BE IN ONE FOR THE NEXT 18-24 months.

5. Right on. Nice to see someone here is not moved by the winds of emotional price movement.

6. There's just been a big sell-off on the ES, 6.15pm EST. It's at 1229 as of writing

7. Setting up for a big bounce for tomorrow.

8. S2007S

S2007S

Something going on AH, maybe the job numbers came out way ahead of schedule....

9. moonmist

moonmist

Senior government officials, eg. Bernanke, got copies of the job reports about three hours ago. However, they are NOT allowed to leak the info.

10. Fast Money should have some openings after Monday..

get out your DOW 10,000 hats for the occasion

btw, PIMCO is fairly pissed about no bail out of ___________ (fill in the blank)

FRE FNM have to roll $250 bill. of sewage by Oct. 1

#10     Sep 4, 2008