The Baby Jesus

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by kut2k2, Dec 28, 2012.

1. kut2k2

kut2k2

I will sum up for you "The War of Northern Aggression" in one sentence:

Poor White Southerners are suckered into fighting and dying for the privilege of rich White Southerners to own slaves.

BTW the first battle was the Confederate attack on Fort Sumter. Sounds more like "The War of Southern Aggression" to me.

#21     Dec 30, 2012
  2. kut2k2

kut2k2

Good question. :)

#22     Dec 30, 2012
  3. Well that's what happens when you occupy someone else's land with armed forces and who refuse to leave peaceably.
    Reinforcements get fired upon.

btw nobody was killed in the Attack and surrender of Ft Sumter so I really don't get what your problem is.

Of course that all has nothing to do with the legitimacy of my previous statements concerning the odious turd lincoln and his precursor to 19th century centralized states of authoritarian dictatorships.

#23     Dec 30, 2012
  4. Yep and I'm sure that's the greatest depth you've ever achieved vis a vis GOD

#24     Dec 30, 2012
  5. Clueless-
    Why because I pointed out your ignorance about the reason for the Christmas celebration?

Because I spotted your pic as a fake?

Your talking to an expert in all things fine, and this cheap piece of trash that you've put up, is anything but.

Look at the details of the pic, if that were a life size statue, the "baby Jesus" hands wouldn't look like they belong to a plastic doll made in Hong-Kong.

The size of the rabbit fur bristles on his cape, easily confirm the height of the figure to be no more than 25 cm.

Your so called "actual Pope's crown" is probably not much bigger than a thimble.

Are you just posting pics of your dollhouse you got for Christmas?

If you fell for this crap, you should p.m. me, and I've got some post cards from mars you might like to buy.

Really puttin' in the time wisely there arentcha?

[​IMG]

#25     Dec 30, 2012
  6. kut2k2

kut2k2

How hard is it just to check the source of the pic and do a simple Wiki search?

Evidently for a numbnuts like you, it's impossible. :p

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infant_of_Prague

"... most recently, Pope Benedict XVI, who donated a golden crown to the statue during his Apostolic visit to the Czech Republic in September 2009."

#26     Jan 20, 2013
  7. Wiki anything is easily doctored and often fraudulent. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find out that you've spent weeks or months creating an elaborate hoax just to give you and others a reason to rag on baby Jesus.

You anti-nuts have rarely established any kind of boundary, as to how far you will go in order to convince others that they are crazy.

p.s. the pic speaks for itself, and is all the evidence one needs. It is a toy, and a rather cheap one at that. The figure was likely produced in occupied Japan. And you're calling me numbnuts- lol!

#27     Jan 29, 2013