The Armed Citizen

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Arthur Deco, Dec 15, 2009.

1. clarity: man is repeated violent offender, imprisoned with existing laws to serve years-long sentencing. let out of prison early. kills four police with a gun. if left in prison to serve correct time, no shootings would occur

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_Clemmons

related clarity enough, or does terminal stupidity cloud your view?

#21     Dec 15, 2009
  2. Tom B

Tom B

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LCHtw6WbbnM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LCHtw6WbbnM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I think Ted makes a good point. :)

#22     Dec 15, 2009
  3. Gabfly, they followed me in their car. Now asked my why I didn't get their license number?

#23     Dec 15, 2009
  4. I can understand that you would be a little too excited to get their license number while trying to escape from them. You must have been very special for these guys to single you out in a mall, chase you to your your car, and then chase you in your car. And you must have been quite a fast sprinter to escape all three of them to get to your car. Meanwhile, did they have a chase car right near yours in the parking lot so that they could resume the chase once everyone was mobile? You'll understand if I find your story just a bit too extraordinary as presented...

#24     Dec 15, 2009
  5. And what relevance does the problem of arguably indiscriminate early parole have to do with the general topic of gun ownership? I'd crack a window when assembling those model airplanes if I were you.

#25     Dec 15, 2009
  6. most of the shootings in US are connected to the trigger finger of a prior criminal, felon, early parolee or similar. less guns => more crime committed with other weapons. enforce existing laws, remove the criminal away from society.

taking one weapon away from a criminal does not eliminate the pending violent crime. violent intentions were carried out from the dawn of man thru inception of gunpowder. violent crimes will continue beyond the existence of guns so long as violent people have access to victims

apparently you are peeping outside my window downwind of the fumes. step upwind next time, sonny. pick another topic you have a smattering of chance to prevail with. this isnt one of those

#26     Dec 15, 2009
  7. loik

loik

And banning guns is a better solution?

How are you going to enforce it, how are you going to protect everyone, all the time, when criminals break the law, i.e. get/make guns?

#27     Dec 16, 2009
  8. loik

loik

A society which has become more centrally planned/corrupt etc, i.e. illogical rules/distibution etc.

And banning guns is a better solution?

How are you going to enforce it, how are you going to protect everyone, all the time, when criminals break the law, i.e. get/make guns?

#28     Dec 16, 2009
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

#29     Dec 16, 2009
  10. Lucrum: Gabfly1

Dumb ass liberal.
    ----------------------------
    Just another ET troll.

#30     Dec 16, 2009