The Architect

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magickian, Jun 10, 2003.

1. good job dude. shake those fuckers up, you are doing them a favor.

#21     Jun 11, 2003
  2. I've done some research into the subject. People that do it for ego reasons eventually quit or are destroyed by their own obsessions.

#22     Jun 11, 2003
  3. When the student is ready, the teacher will appear, even if it is a big budget move with Keanu Reeves. Lots of people are thinking about philosophy because of these matrix movies.

I don't buy for a second that they have anything to do with Jesus though. The Neo character is not Jesus, not by a long shot.

#23     Jun 11, 2003
  4. sunnie

sunnie

Whoa....

I thought this thread was about The Matrix Reloaded...you know, the movie????

"silly belligerent response written by fidgety emotion consumed individuals"....... ???????

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

#24     Jun 12, 2003

5. one reviewer said of Psybermagick: Advanced Ideas in Chaos Magic....

"Cognitive roulette wheel, September 26, 2002
    Reviewer: B.W. (see more about me) from USA

An enchanting, mind eviscerating collection of magickal maxims upon which to feed the brain and fortify your soul. Pop psychologists beware - this is no fanciful step through the garden of love and kisses.

These are biting, highly charged morsels, intellectual bullets that penetrate preconceptions and re-impregnate your mental structures with new and improved software.

If you enjoy turning neurons upside down and spinning them around a bit to see what you come up with, order this roulette wheel for the mind."

LMAO!

definitely a must have... my copy is on its way.

:D

#25     Jun 12, 2003