The APPLE Crash

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by GrandSupercycle, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Your whole act is pointless and ignorant. You seem to think by getting hysterical and recruiting fellow whack jobs on internet ( read your "psychologist" here ), you'll garner some support from your baseless and irrational point of view.

Some things are very clear. Your communication skills are atrocious. Stop blaming others for your complete lack of ability to explain what you are doing and why. Its entirely unprofessional.

Second, stop getting evasive. When people ask you specific, relevant questions, the correct answer is not "you're a troll, you're stupid, you're a pathological liar". I may be a lot of things, but one thing I know I'm not is a liar. I'm one of the most honest people you'll ever meet. I've posted hundreds of times on here and there is not one single lie anywhere.

Lastly, take a clear look at yourself and your behaviour. Are you even capable of this, or are you an extreme sociopath who only sees the world for what it can do for you personally ? I know there are people like this out there, and your recent behaviour on this site suggests you are one of them. It would be refreshing to see you are even capable of empathy for others.

So you don't trade AAPL and apparently aren't calling a short now. So what on earth is the point of this thread ? There is none.
    Its about as useful as saying "buy low sell high". The word "Crash" is a problem. There are numerous high flying companies and commodities that stop flying high eventually. They don't all "Crash". Some just mature at a certain level for many years. Some start to decline very slowly over many years, still making money for investors short AND long depending on entry points.

But you have to be the drama queen and post a "crash" is coming ending in "tears" for everyone ( your words not mine ).
    Just who on earth will be in tears ? The institutions who own 70% of the stock now ?

#41     Feb 12, 2012
  2. I don't have long bias on anything that isn't rational.

Apple is the most solid company in the world, and that's because it has $100 billion on its balance sheet.

#42     Feb 12, 2012
  3. PS, I charge fees for management and performance based fees if you're eligible. I do not charge commission for anything.

Are your clients aware? Are your clients aware? Quit being such a baby. I post links to variety of my responses in the forum if they warrant my subscribers attention, and this thread isn't worth their time or my time. If you say "The Apple Crash", it means bad things "might happen", and since you are not welcome in this community you need to take your trash to another website before you get banned for things like trolling, like rude and abusive behavior, like being a moron that starts threads that obfuscate your real intention.

Keep it up, and I guarantee you will be banned soon enough.

#43     Feb 12, 2012
  4. zdreg

zdreg

"since you are not welcome in this community you need to take your trash to another website before you get banned for things like trolling, like rude and abusive behavior, like being a moron that starts threads that obfuscate your real intention.

Keep it up, and I guarantee you will be banned soon enough." bwolinsky

considering the glass house (crap advice etc.) you live in why draw attention to yourself?

#44     Feb 13, 2012
  5. shfly

shfly

6. Feb. 13, 2012, 9:09 a.m. EST
    Apple plants to be audited at firm's request
    By Mia Lamar
    Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) has requested a non-profit labor association audit conditions at its final assembly suppliers, including a Chinese facility that suffered a spate of employee suicides in 2010.

The company said the inspections, performed by the Fair Labor Association, began Monday morning at a facility in Shenzen, China, run by one of Apple's biggest manufacturing partners, Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. .

The company, also known as Foxconn, combated a series of employee suicides at a facility in Shenzen in 2010 and an explosion that killed four workers at plant in Chengdu, China, last year.

"The inspections now underway are unprecedented in the electronics industry, both in scale and scope, and we appreciate the FLA agreeing to take the unusual step of identifying the factories in their reports," said Apple Chief Executive Tim Cook.

Apple last month disclosed a comprehensive list of its major suppliers for the first time, along with a detailed report on factory inspections, moving to combat an array of criticism about working conditions in its supply chain and the company's transparency about it.

#46     Feb 13, 2012
  7. heywally

heywally

Trade this stock/company on the 'technicals' at your own risk. Until something changes with the business prospects/valuation, I will buy the dip and sell the move back up, in conservative amounts.

#47     Feb 13, 2012
  8. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

AAPL "Crash" continues.

Oh Dear !!!

#49     Feb 13, 2012
  9. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

If they maintain their upgrade cycle, the stock is still cheap.
    Question is can they maintain their upgrade cycle?

#50     Feb 13, 2012