The Apology

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Straight from the Fox story lines. And, yes, I listen to Fox, just to see the nonsense being spoon fed to the dittoheads.

Join the rest of the GOP thinkers, and quickly run from the Romney lies.

#21     Sep 12, 2012
  2. Now, get real. No more than you think you owe apologies to all the blacks whose families were once enslaved. The misconstruing of, and altering of history, does not make any sense AAA, nor do you these days.

#22     Sep 12, 2012
  3. Yes I am, full of facts and honest debate. You should try it sometime.

If only you were capable of an adult conversation. A few on your side are, but most of you simply resort to grade school nonsense. Sad.

#23     Sep 12, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

I guess we could rename him 'mrbull.'

#24     Sep 12, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Says the guy waiting on a documented liar, RCG, to confirm he's a liar before admitting RCG is a liar. We were right to begin with, you're full of shit.

#25     Sep 12, 2012
  6. Hard to keep up, do you ever sign out? No worries, I guess I'm here too at 3AM. Anyway, if you've read the other post, I am still waiting on the RCG lying thing. Although mostly small and non-salient points, there is either an explanation or there isn't. Not sure about his parents, that seems a bit of a non event.

#26     Sep 12, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

He's seen your quote of it, he's not going to respond unless called out by one of his own.
    Again, what did you expect state secrets? For a someone with principles a lie is a lie PERIOD.
    In fact if they are so unimportant it simply highlights his issue with compulsive lying. Why lie about such minor points to begin with?
    You always consider being lied to a non event? Is that a progressive sort of thing?

#27     Sep 12, 2012

8. OK, since this seems to mean a lot to you.

RCG WILL you please respond to Lucrum's claim of your lies? Thanks.

#28     Sep 12, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yeah, that'll do it. Maybe he'll respond to your requests to stop using ignore at the same time.

#29     Sep 12, 2012
  10. The news is reporting that the statement was issued well before the attack? From the Embassy in Cairo?? WTF??

Romney fucked that one up badly!!!

#30     Sep 12, 2012