The Apology

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Sep 12, 2012.

1. wildchild

wildchild

http://egypt.usembassy.gov/pr091112.html

The Embassy of the United States in Cairo condemns the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims – as we condemn efforts to offend believers of all religions. Today, the 11th anniversary of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States, Americans are honoring our patriots and those who serve our nation as the fitting response to the enemies of democracy. Respect for religious beliefs is a cornerstone of American democracy. We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt the religious beliefs of others

So according to this it is the film makers fault. Nicely done Obama.

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

He never met free thinker has he?

3. Yea what a pussy. And they got that all wrong, people here can believe whatever they want and speak out if they so choose, that isn't 'abusing' free speech, it is living it. I didn't see the film but if it was pointing out unjustified Muslim violence, i guess this proves there point. Murdering civilians from another country because you are offended is retarded.. apologizing to the murderers is INSANE.

4. So I guess Christians are justified in rioting and killing some people in the US. That booing of the inclusion of God in the platform at the DNC was very offensive to me. Obama has pushed policies that are very offensive to Christians as well.

The sad fact is that our leaders--of both parties--are so venal and craven that violence or the threat thereof is effective. Look at the kid gloves they use with muslims, even muslim terrorists. Look at the way they hopped to please Al Sharpton and tried to railroad George Zimmerman.

And they wonder why gun sales are off the chart?

5. Maybe those Embassy guys in Cairo are too worried about being the next target by these Islamic jizzloads. Maybe someone ought to tell them to grow a pair and stand fast.

Who wants to volunteer to go to Cairo to get our diplomatic corps
    there in shape? AAA? How about pspr?

6. [​IMG]

thats your president. :cool:

7. pspr

pspr

One big difference between Islam and Christianity is that in Christianity revenge is the Lord's. We are not to take out revenge upon those who violate us or our faith. The Lord will judge them after death.

Islam on the other hand, is told to take up arms and seek revenge.

As long as Islam exists as a religion in the world, the world will never be at peace. The only solution is to exhaust the oil supplies there, remove their wealth and let them do their killings amongst themselves.

8. Obama...I can't believe this piece of shit.

9. After Cairo and Benghazi Attacks, Conservatives Resurrect Obama ‘Apology Tour’ Lie

You guys are so easily led around by the lies and nonsense.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...vatives-resurrect-obama-apology-tour-lie.html

And, if you watch actual tv, you'll see all the normal people correcting what Romney's people, and even Romney himself lied about. Before the actual incident. Too disgraceful.

So, go birthers, Pres is a Muslim, all the rest of you whacko's. So nice, the murder of Americans is fodder for the Fox and crew. Nice team to be on, yeah right.

10. says the biggest liar on the site, right indythink? READ the OP, that is an apology. we don't condemn people for expressing themselves, I don't know what was in the film but a good amount of Muslims have their head up their ass. They burn the American flag, oh that's fine, preacher burns Korans, it is the end of the world. Someone makes a movie portraying islam in a negative light, they kill non muslims who aren't even responsible. let's just accept reality here, muslims are the most violent people on the face of this planet right now. The fundamentalists aren't even subtle about the fact that they want to KILL all non-believers. the 'president' of iran makes threats to wipe out other nations. this is unacceptable, and killing American servicemen ALWAYS needs to be met with force.. not with apologies.

#10     Sep 12, 2012