The anti-Landis Indicator Rules

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by drjekyllus, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Two of her other aliases are Apex Capital and waggie945. I am sure she has many more.

#11     Aug 13, 2009
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

You might find this entertaining.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=101387&perpage=6&pagenumber=1340

The great and all knowing Landis needs someone else to "analyze" his supposed "favorite" stock in terms of EW. Kinda of like asking the tooth fairy for another quarter.

:D

#12     Aug 14, 2009
  3. But you don't even have a TRADING account. So your post is meaningless.

I just posted about the S&P being over 1000 just to piss all of you "bashers" off who wake up every single morning hoping and praying that AMERICA will fail.

Looks like ALL of you "bit" hard on that one. It's so flattering to know that NONE of you can place me on Ignore. :D

Congratulations.

#13     Aug 17, 2009
  4. Yawn.......seriously.

#14     Aug 21, 2009
  5. The Landis indicator has a flashing sell signal. You know the drill.

#15     Sep 12, 2009
  6. Not surprising

#16     Sep 14, 2009
  7. Mr. Landis: Sir, you are getting more attention than" insider trading" and you remember how that turned out. He clicked.......lol. Time is right for some introspection, sir

#17     Sep 14, 2009
  8. Landis thankfully hasn't been posting much BS lately. That is fine with me as long as he comes by every once in awhile to make a post like this. As you can see Landis calls for an early rally that was supposed to occur early in the week. We were going to see new highs up to 1121, according to Landis. Great call.

#18     Oct 30, 2009