The Amero coming your way!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bat1, Jul 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidey

spidey

It's interesting that the Amero has even been discussed on Lou Dobbs. Apparently, The Kin is just an ignoramus/jackass who doesn't read or listen to any news. Just says "It will never happen" because HE thinks so. What a moron.

#31     Jul 15, 2008
  2. What's the lap dance conversion rate for the amero?

#32     Jul 15, 2008
  3. Lou Dobbs is a moron.

The Ameros already exist. You can buy it here: http://amerocurrency.com/buyameros.html

#33     Jul 15, 2008
  4. Sold out, where else can I get them. I would love to freak some folks out heh.

#34     Jul 15, 2008
  5. LOL, like they have much of a choice. Canada is not an autonomous nation, contrary to popular ignorant belief. It's a constitutional monarchy of the Queen of England.

#35     Jul 15, 2008
  6. hughb

hughb

Conspiracy theorists never quit, do they? Remember the one a few years ago who cornered an old astronaut in a restaraunt and tried to make him swear on the Bible that he was actually on the moon? Conspiracy wackos get downright annoying sometimes.

The amero was written about many years ago and then forgotten until the Euro got it's own currency. Then some guy, don't remember who, claiming to be a treasury agent gave an "amero" to a AM radio talk show host and of course he went on the air demagoguing the end of the USA because of some fake coin he'd been given by a fake agent. Ever since then conspiracy wackos have been posting pics of it on the internet, probably from the bombshelters stocked with dried lentils and Nilla Wafers.

The amero is actually on snopes.com, and it names the radio host I mentioned and tells how the rumor snowballed into what we keep seeing today. If anybody knows how to search on snopes maybe they can post it here.

#36     Jul 15, 2008
  7. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

Geez, after reading this thread, I've got to save some extra ameros for the apero.

#37     Jul 15, 2008
  8. You know what's funny? The line of thinking you exhibit is the same one that was around when the Euro was being slowly devised decades ago.

#38     Jul 15, 2008
  9. jem

jem

All you really need to know is that the Federal Reserve is a privately owned institution.

The Fed has the power to debase the currency and used tax payer dollars to buy up deeds to our land... and they are doing it right now.

I need no further evidence of a conspiracy than that... Conspiracy or not that is way too much power in private hands.

Then you look at the policy choices that got us here... instead of tightening lending standards as pricing ramped up they allowed standards to dissapear. 100% loans with 5% pops to mortgage brokers on stated income.

This was orchestrated... the question is what is the end game.

#39     Jul 15, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.