The Amero coming your way!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bat1, Jul 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Any skilled metalsmith could mint a coin and then put a D on it. Does that mean he did it at the Denver mint? Besides, the Canadians have no reason what so ever to agree to this. It would be stupid for them at this point.

#11     Jul 6, 2008
  2. Does the D stand for Denver or Dumbass.

The truth is that's the logo of the company. I swear OP is a looooooser!! You fucks can say what you want about the Kin's online persona of a dramatic asshole, but in real life... I'll let you use your imagination, so I can laugh at the responses.

Once again,

Fuck You.

-The Kin

#12     Jul 6, 2008
  3. Did you loose a lot of money last weak by trading? I can teach you how to win in forex

#13     Jul 6, 2008
  4. From my posts you should know that I have a short bias. I must have loss my entire paper trading account then.

#14     Jul 6, 2008
  5. spidey

spidey

What an egotistical muther you are jerkoff. Like anyone reviews your posts. You the biggest joke on this website. You fuckoff and die asshole.

#15     Jul 6, 2008
  6. ^ likewise, my friend.

#16     Jul 6, 2008
  7. Couldn't agree with this anymore. Canada would be incredibly foolish to merge their responsibly run resource based economy with the credit driven financial madness going on in the United States.

Your coin is worthless. Unless of course you got to enjoy the chocolate inside.

#17     Jul 6, 2008
  8. Wallet

Wallet

Vicente Fox, ex-pres. Mexico has already spoken publicly on the effort of the three countries to bring a North American Union and single currency Amero, to a reality.

#18     Jul 6, 2008
  9. Of course Mexico would like that...

#19     Jul 6, 2008
  10. Ah, I see you've brought your intellect to this thread You are such a delight. Your fact driven commentary rivets me!

#20     Jul 6, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.