The American Experiment Is Over

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 7, 2012.

1. I fear you may be right. It's hard to survive suicidal immigration policies, leftwing indoctrination disguised as education and a neo con foreign policy we can't afford.

In 4 years, the country will look much more like California, which the same coalition of leftists and hispanics has basically destroyed.

#11     Nov 7, 2012
  2. TGregg

TGregg

There always was only one way to defeat the USA - from within.

#12     Nov 7, 2012
  3. The obvious media bias is all the more reason for the repubs to wise up. The bias ain't going away. Republican candidates should take a class and anytime they say God and rape in the same sentence, they should be nailed with a taser.

#13     Nov 7, 2012
  4. Only took 10 generations for the experiment to fail. The people who don't get this are just too stupid to understand.

#14     Nov 7, 2012
  5. On my more cynical days I'd tend to agree, but I'm having a let's get this damn thing back on track kind of day today. The old dog Marine in me say's keep humping, we can make it. But I is gettin' tired of the constant uphill climb.

#15     Nov 7, 2012
  6. There should be a refund line for big donors.

At least the Fed was able to QE the market afloat into the election. B.B. gets to keep his job and keep zero-interest-rate-policy going.

Maybe it was more a victory for OBenma. :D

#16     Nov 7, 2012
  7. Mercor

Mercor

No need to analyze this further.
    The electorate majority are now takers.

#17     Nov 7, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

The clincher is the Jan. 1st financial cliff resulting in a severe recession which means more freebies to those who are 'suffering.' Obamacare cannot be stopped now. It kicks in soon with all its costs/taxes and free riders. The vicious circle has started and can only accelerate. There is no turning back now.

#18     Nov 7, 2012
  9. What nobody wants to say is that the US has by and large become a nation of BSers (in school, at the universities, in business) that produce nothing and want everything.

#19     Nov 7, 2012
  10. piezoe

piezoe

When I read opinion that happens to align with my own I've noticed I have a tendency to confuse the opinion with fact, creating as it were my own reality. I have to guard against that, difficult as it may be. I would suggest you do the same.

#20     Nov 7, 2012