The American Dream has been shattered for highly skilled immigrants.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Grandluxe, Mar 27, 2011.

1. richie90

richie90

+1 Agreed.

But the current dilemma / results were self-inflicted by the same white guys who gave jobs in mass, to Indians ... so as to save a buck.

My simple conclusion is that the white race in the USA has become self destructive and cannot see further than their own nose.

#31     May 16, 2011
  2. elon

elon

The problem is that they are looking for jobs instead of creating them. If you're a skilled doctor you must have serious brain power.

We're in a country starved of medical care. She's saying there is no demand there? She went to medical school, she has access to the most innovative networking tools in the history of mankind and she can't find a business partner to help her set up her own practice?

Americans... We do a lot of complaining about corporate practices but when it comes time to do anything about it all we do is snuggle up next to them and ask for a pay check.

#32     May 16, 2011
  3. clue train driving through, you realize I am talking about people from India and not native americans right? Tech labor force in the US are not dominated by native americans lol

holy fuck what kind of backwater hole do you live in, go outside once in a while..

#33     May 20, 2011
  4. "The American Dream has been shattered for highly skilled immigrants."

Let me fix that for you:
    The American Dream has been sucked out of America for everyone, by too many immigrants.

#34     May 20, 2011
  5. Capitalism failed in an unregulated market.

#35     May 20, 2011
  6. No it failed in an OVER-regulated market.

#36     May 20, 2011