The American Conservative: GOP Must Go

Discussion in 'Politics' started by james_bond_3rd, Nov 2, 2006.

1. Pat Buchanan's magazine has a stinging indictment of the GOP:
    http://amconmag.com/2006/2006_11_20/feature.html
    "Faced on Sept. 11, 2001 with a great challenge, President Bush made little effort to understand who had attacked us and why—thus ignoring the prerequisite for crafting an effective response. He seemingly did not want to find out, and he had staffed his national-security team with people who either did not want to know or were committed to a prefabricated answer."

2. ummm, they did'nt care for the truth because they facilitated the whole thing themselves.

The Bush KKKlan bought 100K acres in Paraguay for a reason. They know what they're doing, which is to destabilize society and create huge conflicts they can then profit from. This is where they plan to go hide when things start breaking down.

http://www.plenglish.com/article.asp?ID={2DA7BAE4-061B-49B6-983F-3D69A4396E37})&language=EN

Bush Paraguay Land Grab Incites Unease

Asuncion, Oct 18 (Prensa Latina) The land grab project of US President George W. Bush in Chaco, Paraguay, has generated considerable discomfort both politically and environmentally.

The news circulating the continent about plans to buy 98,840 acres of land in Chaco, Paraguay, near the Triple Frontier (Bolivia, Brazil, Paraguay) is the talk of the town in these countries.

We all know the senior one is the biggest drug lord on earth. he makes more from selling Afghan opium than his oil and arms businesses combined.

3. B.S. BOY!!

Man, it is great to have you back!!

For those of you who don't know him, b.s. boy believes that the Laura Bush and her daughters planned the 9/11 attacks. He believes that there exists video evidence that the Twin Towers were brought down by controlled explosions and that no aircraft ever hit the buildings.

He also believes that the world is being run by the Worldwide Zionist Banking Conspiracy to Rule The World.

He also believes that President Kennedy was assassinated by his own security staff, because he had threatened to reveal their involvement in the Worldwide Zionist Banking Conspiracy to Rule The World.

He also believes that Roswell, New Mexico is the landing pad for Space Aliens from Outer Space.

He also believes that George H.W. Bush has been dealing heroin to the American public for the past 18 years.

He gets most of his information from the internet.

His screen name was chosen... by him.

4. Oh good God, you can't be serious. This type of thinking is seriously dangerous to your mental well being. Im quite concerned for you. I can't believe anyone with an IQ above 14 can actually post this stuff. No one falls for this unless you're a 15 yr old male angry at the world for no reason.
    The "Politics & Religion" section in Community Lounge needs to be renamed "Moonbat Conspiracy Theorist Central".

5. You know, when he first started posting, I think most people thought he was just having fun. The idiot conspiracy theories he invokes to explain anything and everything just seemed so absurd that it wasn't possible to believe that he was actually serious.

Lately, I'm not so sure. It's like seeing a rare bird in the wild. You look at it and you think, 'No way. It can't be'. And then you realize that it is.

For example, anyone reading my post above might think that I'm just ribbing him. The amazing fact is that he actually claimed to believe all of it at one point or another over the past few months.