The AlGore Mobile?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wallet, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Wallet

Wallet

2. Wallet

Wallet

LMAO

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

"...car company backed by former Vice President Al Gore has just gotten a $529 million U.S. government loan to help build a hybrid sports car in Finland"...

Good choice Gore, I'm sure they need the jobs more than we do anyway.

..."The awards to Fisker and Tesla have prompted concern from companies that have had their bids for loans rejected, and criticism from groups that question why vehicles aimed at the wealthiest customers are getting loans subsidized by taxpayers"...

Change we can believe in?

..."Fisker said most of its DOE loan will be used to finance U.S. production of a $40,000 family sedan that has yet to be designed"...

..."Mr. Gore...believes that a global shift of the automobile fleet toward electric vehicles, accompanying a shift toward renewable-energy generation, represents an important part of a sensible strategy for solving the climate crisis"...

Thank God for Al Whore, taking our money to provide jobs in Finland AND saving us from the so called CRISIS!

4. Ricter

Ricter

Cool your jets. It is probably a good loan and will make us interest. That is, surplus Finnish labor will help pay down our debt. It's genius, actually.

5. i dont think you should be so critical, I think gore really got the offshoring/outsourcing bug debating perot on nafta and shipping every kind of job out of the country in the clinton years

i think he's just going through withdrawl

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Probably? Did a little bird tell you that?

And it's a "low" interest loan BTW

I don't know why we haven't thought of this sooner. Create "surplus Finnish labor" (whatever the fuck that is) and pay off the national debt. How long you estimate that's going to take anyway?

I was thinking more along the lines of criminal genius myself. As in create a "crisis" then get rich from taxpayers money helping to "solve" the crisis.

7. Ricter

Ricter

Ok, it's a bad loan and everything this government does is wrong. Happy now?

You may resume your sky-is-falling routine.

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

+1
    :)

9. Actually, at first glance it appears Al Gore loses so Al wants to see it in instant replay. Replay then shows he lost. Al gets mad and screams that he wants to see the replay in slow motion. The slow motion replay shows he lost. Al then wants to see the replay from a different angle. Once again it shows he lost. Al then takes legal action to try to secure his win. It goes to the Supreme Court and Al loses in a 7-2 decision. Al then spends the remaining years of his life say that the court stole the victory from him.

#10     Oct 14, 2009