The Airplane

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Brandonf, Feb 8, 2007.

1. Personally, if I were her I'd rather fly commercial on a B717 or a B777 with a perfect safety record (no fatalities) than in a Gulfstream or a B757 - military or not. I remember in '95 when Gingirich got in shedload of trouble for requesting that he get to accompany the press and Clinton's staff on AF1 to a funeral (Nixon's if I remember correctly) in '95 - it rather pales in comparison to this.

Not that I'm saying I would rather have Gingirich as a speaker (I'm a centrist so I dislike both Pelosi and Gingirich).

#21     Feb 9, 2007
  2. If i were her....i'd lie around in bed all day playing with my boobs

#22     Feb 9, 2007
  3. Don't you know, the terrorists are everywhere targeting everyone....

Perhaps Nancy fears for her safety from domestic threats...

#23     Feb 9, 2007
  4. So it is political on both sides, but all you do it point to what the majority party is doing.

ROTFLMAO...

#24     Feb 9, 2007
  5. Cesko

Cesko

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Good one ZZZ........

#25     Feb 9, 2007
  6. Cesko

Cesko

Seriously ZZZ.... a dog has more self-awareness than you.LOL.LOL.

#26     Feb 9, 2007
  7. If you take into account local and state taxes - UK taxes are actually lower than in the US.

#27     Mar 18, 2007
  8. Blair would only have done that 'coz all the dough goes to keeping the royals in corgie chow.

Still, i kinda like the idea-id sooner see vast public sums spent on a family, a tradition known factually to be completely useless, than risk wondering whether pollies are actually deserving those kind of those kinds of priveleges. Because THAT would be a total waste of time.

:)

#28     Mar 19, 2007