The Airplane

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Brandonf, Feb 8, 2007.

1. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

what's her position on Global Warming? She's probably right in line with Gore, and his 10,000,4,000 square foot houses. (he also has a third of an unknown size)

:p

http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/editorials/2006-08-09-gore-green_x.htm

Pelosis' picture should be in the dictionary under "Limosouine Liberal". Her "intentions are good".

Has anyone besides me contemplated a hillary/obama, pelosis 1-2-3 to the presidency? The upside would be the feds might become obsolete. Just imagine what kind of oppressive laws these people could enact in the name of "multi-culturalism" or "diversity" or some such crap.

#11     Feb 9, 2007
  2. Are you talking about the patriot act, warantless wiretapping, illegal kidnapping, and holding US citizens without due process?

Or how about this:
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/02/08/AR2007020801680.html
    "Despite my best efforts, I cannot ignore the mistakes I made at the interrogation facility in Fallujah. I failed to disobey a meritless order, I failed to protect a prisoner in my custody, and I failed to uphold the standards of human decency. Instead, I intimidated, degraded and humiliated a man who could not defend himself. I compromised my values. I will never forgive myself."

#12     Feb 9, 2007
  3. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

how about you explain to me how this has directly affected you? perhaps .000000001 of the population has been effected.

"US Citizens" ..... most of this dregs barely qualified, and should be deported.

Frankly, imho, Bush has abused his powers, and I'll be happy to see him go and I have mixed feelings about the Democrats gaining power. As they do, we can *really* mock and ridicule two-faced, hypocritical, laughingstock politicians.

#13     Feb 9, 2007
  4. So, Hasstert was not allowed to take citizens back with him on his flights...

Okay.

So Cheney couldn't take citizens on a hunting trip.

So Bush couldn't take his ugly dog on a trip home.

#14     Feb 9, 2007
  5. Strawman....

#15     Feb 9, 2007
  6. False. Not a strawman at all.

Your point is about elected government officials taking citizens on planes.

Or am I wrong? Show me that your are not a partisan hack, that you would hold all duly elected government officials to the same standards...

#16     Feb 9, 2007
  7. Hastert had no business on a military plane......

#17     Feb 9, 2007
  8. I wonder what Gingrich was allowed to use? Somehow I doubt it was Air Pelosi-sized.

This is totally political on all sides. Pelosi and Jack Murtha trying to get the Pentagon used to licking their boots and Republicans scoring easy points off liberal hypocrisy.

Murtha is threatening Pentagon finances over this. Is that proper? He should have to answer to the Ethics Committee.

#18     Feb 9, 2007
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I can't understand why she can't simply use the Gulfstream already available for her. If security was the concern (which of course it's really not) they could simply make a fuel stop at randomly selected locations. I mean how often is the speaker a target of assassination attempts anyway?

#19     Feb 9, 2007
  10. what uses more fuel? 10 suv's in one year of Air force one in one trip?.

#20     Feb 9, 2007