The ACLU demands an end to separation of church & state

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Jun 18, 2007.

1. jem

jem

on this thread alone the great liberal of tolerance zzzz spewed the following bile:

1. Yall klanish crack me up...angry white males, angry fearful Christians who have a history of burning witches, inquisitions, killing American Indians, etc.

....all in the name of God, of course.

and this :

2. Only Right Wing Fundamentalist Christians walk around with pork on their feet...snorting, belching like the pigs they are...

---

#61     Jun 21, 2007
  2. jem

New Post 06-21-07 07:25 AM

on this thread alone the great liberal of tolerance zzzz spewed the following bile:

1. Yall klanish crack me up...angry white males, angry fearful Christians who have a history of burning witches, inquisitions, killing American Indians, etc.

and this :

2. Only Right Wing Fundamentalist Christians walk around with pork on their feet...snorting, belching like the pigs they are...

---

#62     Jun 21, 2007
  3. jem

jem

and this :

---

Nice little trick there zzz attempting to make it look like I was one who authored your hate filled comments.

Apologize zzz and get help.

#63     Jun 21, 2007
  4. jem

New Post 06-21-07 09:29 AM

and this :

---

Nice little trick there zzz attempting to make it look like I was one who authored your hate filled comments.

#64     Jun 21, 2007
  5. jem

jem

and this :

---

#65     Jun 21, 2007
  6. jem

jem

since you wish to provide criminal penalties for hate speech against gays - do you think that you deserve criminal penalties for your hate speech against whites males, and Christians.

You are lucky that conservatives like us would never vote for hate speech penalties. Otherwise guys like you would fear prison.

#66     Jun 21, 2007
  7. there is NO need for muslim footbath anywhere on this planet... in most countries where "human rights" prevail, muslims are NOT obliged to pray 5 times a day unless they have no brains in which case we don't need them in the streets to start with, they can stay home and wash their feet there...

my muslim mates, well, they happen to be rather educated, perhaps there is a connection, pray ONCE a day in the evenings... seems there is a bit of a penalty for not doing the 5 times show-your-a-good-muslim drill, but so far so good for them... and for the rest of us...

#67     Jun 23, 2007