The ACLU demands an end to separation of church & state

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Jun 18, 2007.

1. jem

jem

on this thread alone zzzz said:

1. Yall klanish crack me up...angry white males, angry fearful Christians who have a history of burning witches, inquisitions, killing American Indians, etc.

....all in the name of God, of course.

and this :

2. Only Right Wing Fundamentalist Christians walk around with pork on their feet...snorting, belching like the pigs they are...

-----

#51     Jun 20, 2007
  2. TGregg

TGregg

Dang. This thread's gonna have more views and posts that the Jokes thread. ;)

#52     Jun 20, 2007
  3. has ZZZzzz picked a candidate yet? i was going to recommend someone from the workers party for him. get your sickle on ZZZzzzz.

[​IMG]

#53     Jun 20, 2007
  4. I think I will pick someone under 70 years old...

Woops, there goes your candidates.

LOL!

#54     Jun 20, 2007
  5. Oh, those words have to hurt so bad.

Come on, post them again...and again...and again, that way people get to read them over, and over, and over again.

Is this the kind of nonsense you do as a lawyer?

Next thing I know you will be saying "I never lie."

Then like kjkent, when called on the nonsense of such a claim by an attorney, you will fade into oblivion like he did...

:D :D :D

#55     Jun 20, 2007
  6. jem

jem

1. Yall klanish crack me up...angry white males, angry fearful Christians who have a history of burning witches, inquisitions, killing American Indians, etc.

and this :

2. Only Right Wing Fundamentalist Christians walk around with pork on their feet...snorting, belching like the pigs they are...

---

You must be afraid. You are now attempting to bring more of my personal business into this. You feel it necessary to bring my personal life into this. Have you no backbone? Just apologize for your bile and seek counseling for your hatred. I will forgive and I am sure others will too.

#56     Jun 20, 2007
  7. How would they wash their feet in a hand basin without pointing the sole of their foot at anyone? That would be tricky.

Of course, if a non muslim just yanked up their hoof and plonked it in a hand basin, accidentally pointing it in the wrong direction, well.........

#57     Jun 21, 2007
  8. Afraid?

You crack me up...

Now be a good Christian and stop throwing stones and just turn the other cheek...

LOL!

#58     Jun 21, 2007
  9. jem

jem

and this :

---

You venom compells you to spew your hate for white men. You need help.

#59     Jun 21, 2007
  10. You clearly are obsessed...

Does Jesus want you to be obsessed?

#60     Jun 21, 2007