The ACLU demands an end to separation of church & state

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Jun 18, 2007.

1. jem

jem

The question of my religion should be of no consquence to you. You would not be addressing it and my whiteness if you were not sick. Get your head straight.

#41     Jun 20, 2007
  2. Would you oppose someone being Baptized in a public sink because that was all that was around at the time to provide water and someone was dying and wanted to be Baptized before they died?

What if they were 100% healthy, but for some reason asked their minister to Baptize them in a public sink, because they believed that would be the humble way to do things, in public, in a common place...

Do you forget that in the time of your Master people bathed in the same river, washed their clothes in the same river, urinated and disposed of their garbage, etc. in the same river people were Baptized in?

So if it is okay to be Baptized in a sink in a public place, then you have no legitimate rational argument against Muslims washing their feet in the same sink.

#42     Jun 20, 2007
  3. Oh completely wrong. It is your religious belief that is responding to the Muslims practicing their religion...

Intolerance of other religions is quite common among the klannish right wing Christians...even though your Master preached tolerance and acceptance.

#43     Jun 20, 2007
  4. jem

jem

Now you sickness is causing you to lie. zzz you spew venom and bile towards white christians. yet you do not even see how sick you are.

Now you lie to cover up your sickness. I think you may be hitting rock bottom.

Perhaps you may begin your healing

#44     Jun 20, 2007
  5. fhl

fhl

I think what you'll find if you read the bible is that what my master preached is

1 repent

2 the kindom of God is near

#45     Jun 20, 2007
  6. Keep throwing those stones....

You are doing nothing but reinforcing my point.

#46     Jun 20, 2007
  7. I don't know who your "master" is, or what the kindom of God is...maybe it is the Klandom of God for the klannish.

The Master of Christians gave a commandment to his disciples:

"This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." (John 15:12 RSV)

Oh yeah, I am feeling the love of the klannish right wingers...

Sorry, don't see Master Jesus spewing hatred like the right wing klannish Kristians do here at ET...

#47     Jun 20, 2007
  8. jem

jem

this is part of your sickness - attempt to get the last word - all the time.

But from here on out every time you post I will post your venom filed quotes in response - your call.

#48     Jun 20, 2007
  9. If you respond to this, then it verifies that you have to get in the last word.

#49     Jun 20, 2007
  10. If you respond to this, then it verifies that you have to get in the last word.

Good Gosh, I hope this isn't the level of parlor tricks you use in court...

#50     Jun 20, 2007