The Absolute Worst Jobs!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by thehangingman, Jan 7, 2007.

1. It's done mostly overseas, primarily India, and right on the beach. Did you even bother to read the link I provided, or is actual research not in your blame Bush for everything playbook?

#21     Jan 8, 2007
  2. rofl. Aww did the Baghdad mention make the neocon mad? Go reread my post, it was in response to someone (not YOU!! lol) who asked what shipbreaking was and it is being done in the US. Gotta laugh at the claim that it was too expensive to do in the US yet its being done in Baltimore and probably elsewhere in the US.

People today face many problems be it pollution in the shipbreaking field or torture in the name of freedom and democracy ie Abu Ghraib, but there is no world police that can right the wrongs and we must accept that some countries just don't care about its people or view their citizens as tools for their special interest groups.

#22     Jan 8, 2007
  3. I'm a neocon? Idiot! Try to get this through your simple fucking mind. The fact that a small portion of ships are dismantled here in the U.S. does not preclude the fact that most ships are done overseas under horrible working conditions with zero regard for the environment. And it is more expensive to do here, far more expensive. How much do you think they pay the slave labor Indians? You wouldn't know because you didn't bother to look that close. Does that sound like the concerns of a neocon you stupid fuck?
    Why is it that retards like yourself just can't accept that while Bush is an idiot, he is not to blame for every god damn thing under the sun. Anyone that points that out automatically becomes a "neocon" in your vapid moron world. Idiot! You're a complete fucking idiot . Did I mention you're an idiot? Another dope ripe for some 9/11 CT. Get over to that thread. They need another moron to drink the kool-aid.

#23     Jan 8, 2007
  4. Back to the topic The Absolute Worst Jobs!!!

How about the guy that has to clean the porta-potties after a large event.

[​IMG]

#24     Jan 8, 2007
  5. Worst job, Heaven's gatekeeper.

Gotta be hell to deal with the (insert religious group here) after they've been told that their God does not advocate war, material greed, etc.... Just look at this thread, no mention of blaming Bush for anything here and someone goes nuts. lol.

#25     Jan 8, 2007
  6. Any job that starts at 7am.

#26     Jan 8, 2007
  7. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

Of Late, ET Moderator has to be up there....

No pay, no perks, no respect, just a regular stream of mental vomit to clean up. Actually to their credit they rarely if ever delete posts... reading each must be bad enough though.

#27     Jan 8, 2007
  8. #28     Jan 8, 2007
  9. Good grief, that's just horrific. Born into a life of cleaning out shit. Ugh.

Definitely gets my vote.

#29     Jan 9, 2007
  10. Actually the specific job in question i think was covered (i mean covered) in my previous link-
    http://www.channel4.com/history/microsites/W/worstjobs/

Practically the same job, due to not everything flowing into the thames-or having a river nearby.
    The big difference, is the elizebethan sewer sweeps were paid ok by the standards of the time, not dissimiliar to a modern day plumber..................

Except for the smell, maybe.

Pheee-eewww.

Crappy job, no question.

#30     Jan 9, 2007