The Absolute Worst Call on ET - Simply Bad

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Port1385, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Even thuogh it's always comical to watch you go loco, i'll put an end to your and your lap dogs fantasy that I care what's posted here w this pm from Joe:

Joe
    Administrator

BSC
    If you take a quote out of context thats not professional, especially since you don't post a time frame on the BSC trade. Now one even complained about it, but if I was the one being called out I'd be offended.

04-08-08 11:20 PM

#41     Apr 23, 2008
  2. No biggie at all. Atticus has the ability to attract some of the lowest of the low on these forums. Its usually pretty entertaining to watch him grind them up. I know its bad to feed the trolls but some times it passes for entertainment on slow market days.

If I were going to challange you though and the terms were open ended, I'd be happy to meet you at the local ice rink and we can lace em up and drop the gloves.

#42     Apr 23, 2008
  3. Why were you discussing the BSC call with Joe? I've never complained. Feel free to ask him; sh*t I will.

Hey Joe, did I complain? Bob has just won the Golden Labia Award.

#43     Apr 23, 2008
  4. Yeah you're right about that. I mentioned in another thread that the "E" in ET is not Elite, it's Entertainment.

As for the ice rink...hey bro, maybe we'll get bored one day and throw down. ha ha ha

#44     Apr 23, 2008
  5. atticus, you must be having a real bad day in the desert. Please ask Joe, knock yourself out. He sent this PM all by himself, there was no conversation. Tell joe I want to see the thread back up.

joe says " no one complained". So why are you so paranoid to exclaim "I didn't complain" No one said you did meathead.

============================================

I can see it now--it's Augst and i'm on my boat w my wife and children.

"Honey, We have to go back to our dock and end this great day."

"Why honey? I thought you love this quality time"

"Well there's this site ET, and this blowhard who challenged me to meet him in nyc and fight."

"But we're in East Hampton!"

"So what, i'll be back in like 7-8 hours." I'd much rather meet an anonymous jerk from the internet then spend quality time w my family"

#45     Apr 23, 2008
  6. Any way you slice it, you punked out hard.

You made a threat, got your card pulled- then backed down like a punk bitch.

#46     Apr 23, 2008
  7. #47     Apr 23, 2008
  8. Dude, this thread and the ones linked in it have kept me entertained for the last 30 mins.

ET is even more entertaining than I thought.

:D

#48     Apr 23, 2008
  9. I agree with this post. Reaver is the biggest suck on ET, about half his posts are him kissing someones ass. What a sad fvck he is. :(

#49     Apr 25, 2008
  10. It's okay I know you're just a frustrated homosexual and you don't have anyone to take it out on except anonymous people on an internet forum.

Have at it. It doesn't bother me a bit, sweet thing. I understand it's all you've got.

#50     Apr 25, 2008