The 80's, David Lee Roth, California Girls

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hughb, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Me too, I only wished I'd known how great I had it back then. Any night of the week all I had to do to get laid by a hot girl was to do it and now, well it ain't that way now dadgum it.

#11     Jan 13, 2013
  2. hughb

hughb

Was just sitting here rubbing my fingers over my beard stubble and remembered I used to shave with a Wilkinson Sword razor back then. Red and black handle, double blade. Seems like I used to get closer shaves back then.

Not only was the partying great back then, so were the workouts at the gym. I never missed a workout back then, even on weekends when I had a hangover. The fitness trainers you see today all over the place in the gym were a bit of a rarity back then, you did your own workout. And those stupid oversize rubber balls were not in the gym. You were in the gym to burn calories or build muscle, not perform a circus act.

#12     Jan 14, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I went back to using the "older" style safety razor a year or so ago.

#13     Jan 14, 2013
  4. BSAM

BSAM

I'm only ten, but when I grow up, I wanna be just like some of you guys.
    I sure hope I can see a lot of beautiful women, just like you all did.
    My daddy; he's old and grumpy.
    Please don't tell him I posted this.
    Can some of you playas tell me lines to pick up the women, for when I get old enough?
    Thanks.

#14     Jan 14, 2013
  5. I don't think I had a lot of game, I was young and good looking and made good money at a cool job. I was lucky.

#15     Jan 14, 2013
  6. fan27

fan27

born in 1974.

For me, the 80's were parachute pants, break dancing, and then skateboarding and playing drums to hardcore music.

My partying career started at the tail end of the 80's and let's just say it was always snowing in Florida. Crazy times! Went down hill from there until I crashed and burned in 97. Been living the clean life ever since.

fan27

#16     Jan 14, 2013
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I've always had a thing for west texas blondes. You were lucky. It must have been pretty fun.

All the people rushing into Texas these days to live. It must seem like an invasion.

#17     Jan 15, 2013