The $6000 secret

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by trader28, Jan 3, 2005.

1. He says that all the money from the chat room goes to his wife.

#11     Jul 28, 2005
  2. That's why he went ballistic on you but not on people with stupid and hostile questions, as mentioned by Sridhar, because he knew you figured out his system.

#12     Jul 29, 2005
  3. pierson

pierson

i would also like to see the "Xtracements2" if anyone has a link or knows where to find the pivots at.

I was in his room a few years ago back when there were maybe 10 people in there, they always said he had a problem with the alcohol but i'm not sure if that was true or just a joke that the guys in that room like to say.

His numbers actually seemed to work semi-often but many times you would have to "whack it" over and over and over again and for some reason he wouldn't be very clear about what he was actually doing. But i'm sure that has all changed by now it the calls are crystal clear and everyone is making tons of bank :)

Pierson

#13     Jul 29, 2005
  4. #14     Jul 29, 2005
  5. Yup . . . the week I was in there she bought a Hummer and a hot tub with suckers money.

#15     Jul 30, 2005
  6. What i cannot figuire out is why he will not publish results or any of his members publish results if the system is so great. He could always show his peronsally results of the trades that he executed. If he wanted to post his marketing/sales, this is always a good bet.

Even the advisory newsletters that are out there are ranked by Hulbert.

The chat room is a very good sales tools and uses elements from the books,
    Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini
    and
    THE TRUE BELIEVER by Eric Hoffer

to get people to buy into the, "family" I was in the chat room to check it out and I even wanted to buy in at a few points during the free access. That says a lot

I cannot fault the guy since he has set up a system with an unlimited upside and no downside for himself. If he gets one new person a week he/his wife make $312K per year. I would guess he probably does better.

He is a great marketer, that is for sure! I was impressed with the marketing and sales hook (even though there is no direct pressue but on the guests to sign up).

#16     Jul 30, 2005
  7. "... over and over again."

#17     Jul 31, 2005
  8. Someone just sent this link to another post:

http://www.emeraldfutures.com/czl_home/dream_home.html

Supposedly this is the house King Fish just purchased in Belize to open his King Fish University in the Dance hall which is on the grounds.

It looks really nice.

The KF chat room must be paying off very well or Belize is a safer place away from U.S. law! Who knows.

At $995,000 it is only 19,900 S&P E-mini points or 166 members signing up for the chat room.

It seems like the 166 members would be more realistic way to pay for the property.

#18     Jul 31, 2005
  9. I agree.

#19     Aug 12, 2006
  10. what is Xtracements2? I tried doing a google search and came up with nothing. I never heard of it. Is it software?

#20     Aug 12, 2006