The $50 lesson

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Anycare to post a brief summary. No effing speakers allowed here at my office. No earbuds today either.

#21     Sep 7, 2012
  2. bro this is something u need to hear for yourself. It would be hilarious if she didn't live here. :D

#22     Sep 7, 2012
  3. Plant

#23     Sep 7, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Link/proof?

#24     Sep 7, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

Surely someone has an iphone or ipod with some earphones you can borrow. You won't believe how stupid this person in the video is.

#25     Sep 7, 2012
  6. I want to think that call was a prank. I really want to think that, but there are some seriously moronic people out there, so she might actually think the money just comes out of thin air. What makes me think it's a prank though is when she said Obama himself writes the check. Can't anyone be that stupid. Please tell me, a person can't be that f'n dumb. For the love of God, convince me of that. :eek:

#26     Sep 7, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

Her welfare checks are probably signed by Timmy Geitner. She probably just thinks Timmy is Barack's accountant and check writer. :D

#27     Sep 7, 2012
  8. rcn10ec

rcn10ec

Yes FT, that is the case in SOME instances and maybe where you say you used to attend church. I don't agree with a church that spends all the offering on itself.
    In general, churches give HUGE amounts of money to good causes. Charitable organizations, missions that work here and abroad, right on down to the local family that has been burned out or maybe needs help with medical expenses, flood damage, storm damage, etc,...etc.
    If a person is going to the right church for the right reasons, that's what they expect the majority of their offerings to be used for.
    By the way, I'm not Phoenix Trading.

#28     Sep 7, 2012
  9. you have to be. there cant be two calvinists like you two this close together.

#29     Sep 7, 2012
  10. You Must be doing something right if you're pissing off free filtcher.

#30     Sep 7, 2012