The $50 lesson

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Sep 7, 2012.

1. You mean teaching kids to be beggars? everywhere you go there's some group of kids, standing around with a bucket and a hand out sheet, beggin for money for some lame ass cause.

Tell you what, have those kids do some real work, get paid and fork over the money, they wouldn't do that. It's to easy to ask people for money and give it away to someone else. This is not teaching kids anything, except how to beg for a cause.

#11     Sep 7, 2012
  2. not at all. i am talking about teaching children compassion. ie using teachable moments.
    we recently had a story about a local animal shelter needing help. several local children heard that story and set up a baked goods stand and donated the money. they only made a few bucks but the learning experience was priceless for them.
    i suppose for people like you this kind of thing doesnt register. if you do have kids i feel sorry for them.

#12     Sep 7, 2012
  3. rcn10ec

rcn10ec

Really want to know who needs to teach their kids to have more compassion or to be more charitable?
    Google this...charitable contributions liberal vs conservative

#13     Sep 7, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Liberals believe in being "charitable" (buying votes) with other peoples money.

#14     Sep 7, 2012
  5. pheonix i see you ressurected an old nick to get around the ignore. in any case the conservatives count money given to churches as charitable when it is not. most money given to churches goes to pay for hi salaries and fancy buildings. the 10% that makes it past that is mostly used to preach.

#15     Sep 7, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

Liberals are charitable. They just want to be charitable with YOUR money. Not theirs.

#16     Sep 7, 2012
  7. Exactly.

#17     Sep 7, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

But you're going to address him anyway? Yeah that makes sense.

I think resurrected only has one "s". Thunderpussy, what say you?

#18     Sep 7, 2012
  9. You're simply delusional. I'm not the person you posted a reply to .

#19     Sep 7, 2012
  10. ahahahaahahha!! that is the dumbest cunt on EARTH!

There are no words in existence to accurately describe this level of ignorance and/or stupidity. The truly sad part (for America) is that this IS the Dem base.. functional retards pandered to and treated like pet rats by their parties 'elite'.

#20     Sep 7, 2012