The $50 lesson

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Sep 7, 2012.

1. I recently asked my friends little girl what she wants to be when she grows up. She said she wants to be president of the United States. Bother of her parents, liberal democrats were standing there, so I asked her "If you were president, whats the first thing you would do?" She replied "I would give food & houses to all the homeless people!" Her parents beamed!

"Wow...what a worthy goal!" I told her, "But you dont have to wait to be president to do that. You can come over to my house, mow the lawn, pull weeds and sweep the driveway and I will pay you $50. Then I will take you over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out and you can give him the $50 to use towards food and a new house."

She thought that over for a few seconds, then looked me straight in the eye and asked "Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work and you can just pay him the $50?" I said "Welcome to the Republican party."

Her parents still aren't speaking to me.

2. Shes to young to understand that by voting Republican she pays in other ways.By voting republican she pays for welfare for the military industrial complex when republicans increase defense spending from 300 billion to 700 billion.She pays when republicans triple the national debt(Reagan/bush 1) ,doubles the national debt(bush 2 ) and turn balanced budgets into 1.2 trillion dollar deficits

Republicans depend on people with the intelligence levels of a child

3. If he could get 50 bucks for the job he'd probably do it. Problem is, the dem will give him 10 bucks for doing nothing and the republican only wants to pay 8. Not real hard to figure out what he's going to do.

4. And democrats depend on people with the intelligence level of a chimp.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_JTncsZcvAg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Have they finally raised their standards that high? I hadn't noticed, maybe I'm spending too much time here.

6. <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wacfY-w0Vjc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. pspr

pspr

How can people be this stupid? Can this be a real conversation?

8. That crossed my mind too.

9. Half of the US population has average/below intelligence. These are the people Odumbo and the DemoCraps pander to for their political power. And what ammo do they use? The success of the other half of the population, of course... they provide the "source of funds" for the Dems to accomplish their power hold.

All very sick, immoral, and wrong.

:mad: :mad:

10. i am guessing at peils house you will not hear any heart warming stories of children doing selfless acts to raise money to help people or animals in trouble. i guess the nut does not fall far from the tree.

“If I am right, then [religious fundamentalists] will not go to Heaven, because there is no Heaven. If THEY are right, then they will not go to Heaven, because they are hypocrites.”--Isaac Asimov.

#10     Sep 7, 2012