The 4 stages of single women in NYC

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Port1385, Dec 12, 2008.

1. nitro

nitro

It is hard to believe the statements I see on this website.

I see more women working than even five years ago, and most women are far more intelligent with their money than men are. Unless you guys are all from some poor areas where women use their sexuality to escape starving, the women that I see are pretty well off and the only reason they may care about how much money you make is, imo, more to do with compatibility than it is about the actual money itself.

In addition, the intense hatred of women comes through in most of these posts. In my experience, it is really simple. A woman within two minutes, has already decided if she wants to bang you or not. Don't take it personally if the answer is no for you, it doesn't mean you are good or bad, ugly or sad. So sex for sex sake is not that complicated and most young women today are quick on the holster, and money is rarely on their mind at this stage.

As far as finding someone you are not just attracted to physically, but also respect and actually like hanging out and doing things with, well, that is the prize, isn't it? Otherwise, why not just order one online?

http://www.mailorderbrides.com/

"Staahn, you will find that wanting is often a greater thing than having. It is not logical, but it is often true" - Spock

#51     Dec 13, 2008

2. Nitro, you will have no problems getting the "prize" with your sensitivity and respect for women. You are a prize too. But if "wanting is often greater than having" then the chase is better. :)

#52     Dec 13, 2008
  3. ljmlmvlhk

ljmlmvlhk Guest

My experience, often Western women are a ‘fail on my scale’ because they over indulge themselves.
    If they always crave food or crave shopping or constantly crave sources of satisfaction from outside themselves, they have lost the ability to be attractive.

The perfect woman is one who has learnt to go without, is not frustrated when the tap is not always on and is happy in her own skin.

#53     Dec 13, 2008

4. I think that's a great post. That's pretty much what I do as far as the approach goes, but after that I never really dump a woman . I try to keep it going even if am not so much attracted to her and of course I look for another one. Eventually I am dumped and I am miserable everytime even if I wasn't into her. It's pathetic.

The thing is it's hard to find someone new if you don't like spending time going out and do not have a large circle of friends plus I hate the dating stage I want to fuck and get in some sort of relationship quickly so I don't have to take her out every time and so on and above all we can get comfortable with each other .

I just came back from town sarging the whole afternoon , nothing!
    Maybe 8 chicks in a row said no ! I am 33 and all the under 23 systematically say no (in the street). One 40 + still smoking hot for her age would have said yes I think but she was with her teenage daughter (!) which I hadn't seen. So I bailed after a few minutes of conversation, I should have gone for the number anyway. Some days are like this.
    I saw only 3 or 4 HB9-10 all looked like Eastern European and were accompanied (mostly by thug looking guys).
    Even some fat girl said no on my way back home in the metro, she was very cute ,blonde with blue eyes , just a fat ass . But it's always horrible when a fat girl doesn't want to give her #. Makes me want to put a gun to my head .

Trading is not the best way of making a living as far as chciks are concerned, you never know if you are gonna have money when you are old to pay for these chicks and in my case I never go out of the house except for shopping/sarging and sometimes just for sarging . I don't even go out at night anymore as the ratio of women to men in bars here is a joke .

I think what Port1385 said is not very far from the truth, certainly exaggerated as far as the money goes even in NYC which I don't know but it must not be so much different than London.
    I also believe that most of the best women are taken off the market quicckly , there are plenty of hot single women between 33 and 43 but they are often screwed up in some way.
    It's very sad after 43, it starts going downhill pretty quickly for them .

#54     Dec 13, 2008
  5. ljmlmvlhk

ljmlmvlhk Guest

If you want a short term affair, consider going to hotels where tour buses turn up.
    Then go into the bar latish in the evening, but be sober and well dressed.
    Consider the more upmarket hotels where tour buses shuttle in and out from.
    Ratio of men to women should be to your advantage, usually the average joe blow doesn’t go to these venues, they’re too boring for them, but ideal for picking up a chick looking for a hot night.

#55     Dec 13, 2008
  6. 1. don't give out your home phone!!!!! if you take a girl home and another girl calls your home phone (and your answering machine picks up) you are FUBAR. if you have to, get multiple cell phones. if she's so much into you that she texts you 40 times a day, you have a stalker on your hands and it's time to move on.

2. if you don't pay 100% of the first date, you have no chance for a second date if she's above average and under 30. hot women hate cheap guys, and if you make her go dutch on the first date you might as well wear a "I'M A CHEAP ASS" sign on your forehead. even if she's well off, she won't like cheap guys.

#56     Dec 13, 2008
  7. stage 1 is easy if you are at or about the same age and can role play like MTV crap and make drama and shit like that or if you are popular, stupid animals like stupid clowns

or maybe if you spend alot of money on them as to make their friends jealous, as long as you can make their friends suffer from jealousy they will do most anything for you, licking your balls is nothing compared to the pleasure they get from pissing their friends off by making them jealous

#57     Dec 13, 2008
  8. to attract stage 1 chicks, you must work out and stay fit and dress young. wear abercrombie, guess, hollister, dkny, etc. (but naturally there's a limit; if you're 45, don't wear a&f "destroyed" jeans and a hoodie because that'd be comical.)

your ideal fashion style depends on the age of the girl you're dating.

#58     Dec 13, 2008
  9. fresh is always better, used stuff suck

#59     Dec 13, 2008
  10. women play lottery with their lives, they give up on what they have in delusion to get to 'the one'

they are wired to search and strive for 'the one', but they need control, love can't control life, it's like your sexual desire guiding your life, unless you are lucky it will fuck up your life and put you on a path you most likely never wanted

it's all this sexual equality bullshit that is backfiring

#60     Dec 13, 2008