The 4 stages of single women in NYC

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Port1385, Dec 12, 2008.

1. Women who made it to stage 4 usually have something obviously wrong with their personality even more so then their bodies. Thats why they were not taken off the market or married in the earlier stages. There was something about them that the guys simply did not desire.

One visit to a Long Island health club during the workday and you see the best looking, most educated women you can find. Why? All the good women were taken off the market and are now housewives. They are kept well enough in the affluent suburbs of Long Island where they work-out all day long while the kids are at school and the husband is working in NYC. They socialize and gather at these health clubs all day long.

The last Stage 1 woman I experienced was back in 2005. It was a great experience and she was 23. She was all about having fun and experimenting. Then when she turned 24 that was it. She went out on the NYC meet market and I became a thing of the past. She even yahoo messaged me a few times over the years to ask how much she thought a certain person made. Now she is 27-28 and I was chatting with her on yahoo one day giving the speech of how I thought she should get married or get stuck in the stage 3-4 bit. Once in Stage 3, a woman's chances of getting married seem to start dropping like the S&P earlier in the year.

The stage 4 women come and go in my life. Its not that I dont want a relationship or desire to get married. The simple fact is that there is a reason why the stage 4 women were not taken off the market at an earlier stage. Its evident in their manners and personality. The only solution is to have fun and a casual short-term relationship rather then taking it further.

There are millions of guys in NYC and all of them are very aggressive characters when it comes to hitting on women. If a woman is 35 and not married, then somehow she got through this gauntlet of guys over the years and was rejected for some reason. If a woman was good enough, then some guy out there would have snapped her up and placed her on Long Island...

#31     Dec 13, 2008
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

LOL at stage 4!!!! I can't imagine having a Woman pay for dinner, half, or anything. Lol!!! What's the World coming to? I didn't know yankee women and men did this. Where I'm from, if a guy had his date pay for the date (or half lol!!!), that would be the 1st and last date. Sounds like the people in the ny dating scene are pretty superficial.
    Let me guess, the woman holds open the doors for the man in NY? Lol!!

#32     Dec 13, 2008
  3. This was by far the funniest thing that I have read all week. Although I found this post to be largely accurate, highly informative, and incredibly entertaining its higher value probably has eluded most of you. We should put this in a time capsule so that the next species on the evolutionary time card can study the obvious high correlation between modern man and neanderthals. Priceless!

#33     Dec 13, 2008
  4. DT-waw

DT-waw

haha, great book thanks!

#34     Dec 13, 2008
  5. blackjack here to give his sage advice on women.

although very PI, port is correct. i've dated women from 20-34 and the ones over 30 have issues. they mistrust guys and have major emotional baggage from failed relationships. they are damaged goods. (plus, i don't find most of them attractive, although you may find a diamond in the rough occasionally.)

one other thing i noticed. women 20-25 always say "i'd rather be single forever than compromise on the perfect man". that changes as they get older and all their friends get married and loneliness sets in. by the time they're 32, they are singing to a different tune. if you want a fairly easy score, date the ones over 30 but be prepared to put up with their baggage.

women over 30 try very hard to stay fit. notice how 22 year olds just eat chips and pizza and never hit the gym, but when they're 30 they work out like fanatics and eat tofu and drink skim milk only. lol

#35     Dec 13, 2008
  6. depends how old you are, but if you're 35+ then stage 1 is not the easiest. if you're over 40, stage 1 is impossible unless you got your A game.

i generally focus on stage 1 & 2, for various reasons but admittedly, the "challenge" factor is one of them. i'm in my 30s, and it's very easy to meet stage 3 & 4 (to the point of sheer boredom).

obviously i'm talking only about attractive women. if she's ugly, then any stage is easy to find.

#36     Dec 13, 2008
  7. You have to look far and wide to find a black, latino or asian that looks good. Most do not look good at all. The most beautiful women in the world are white. I have never seen a black women that looks good. Only a few latinos and maybe a few asians. Good looking white blondes, brunettes and redheads are all over the place. Of course it is a lot harder for a man of color to get a white woman into bed. White women are are a lot more demanding.

#37     Dec 13, 2008
  8. You're a fool.

The things they tell you guys, LOL. :D

Newsflash - we're the ones they screw before (during and after) they're ready to "settle down" on the perfect man and move to the suburbs (where they get the "white" kids, his money, etc.). Don't so smug my friend, I've seen white guys used as walking flesh wallets time and time again ...

This thread is all about getting a clue bunkie, I hope you read the PDF. On second thought, keep beliving what you're spouting off here ... :p

#38     Dec 13, 2008
  9. You sound like you're offended by the post, sorry about that, but actually Port1385 is spot-on correct in this thread.

And like Epiphany says, they don't actually mature, they grow older ... :eek:

The category you guys aren't including is the divorced female who is back on the market and at Stage 3 or 4. Believe it or not, they have proven to be so predatory (ALWAYS against their ex-husband, and often against their ex-boyfriend as well) to me, I actually shun them.

Besides the fact that I like the soft and sweet fantasy, I know for a fact that I'm goning to be the next one on their list as soon as this relationship hits a rocky patch ... shudder.

#39     Dec 13, 2008
  10. clacy

clacy

I never mentioned anything about "attractiveness" in my post.

#40     Dec 13, 2008